so which -tan do you consider yourself?

Started by Chocofreak13, December 23, 2008, 05:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

must....resist......thinking off topic thoughts......
click to make it bigger

CaptBrenden

humm I dont think making a 95 avatar to match what OS tan I am is off topic :P
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

true...
and then i need to find an OS-Tan wich derails but has a heart of gold... And then make an avatar... but then the kitty icon i have (with the halo :D) would suit me, because even though i am random, i am honest and ( i know i can't say that about myself...) a nice guy...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Chocofreak13

no, i was resisting putting in something off topic.

i'm gonna get yelled at for being stupid, but how does one make a .gif? (animated icon?)
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Special software.... maybe google knows?
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

wikipedia will solve all!!

i'm still proud to say that i expanded that article! it is no longer a stub thanks to me! <D

wikipedia --> miss papaya
click to make it bigger

Smokey

I know! thank you Choco...
I know who i am... Wikipe-tan... ^_^
Not to brag, or say that i know everything here, but at school i was a walking encyclopedia... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

.gif images are pretty simple stuff - use GIMP, or any other software that allows layers in images. Then take the images you want to use, place them as layers in the order you want them, convert to indexed color map, resize to avoid HUEG filesize, and save as .gif, simple as that.

Alternately you could save them as .apng or .png (apng is for "Animated Portable Network Graphics", a variant of .png), which allows for better quality and RGB colors instead of indexed. I dunno if it works with GIMP, but since 3.0 I know at least Firefox supports the apng format...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

chillinfart

a winMe kun, i think
my mind crashes all time and i do works a little bit slower than win1.0

but winme is not too bad, is still friendly. Just search unnoficial service packs for it (but i'm not friendly).
I miss and love you Mac Os 8/9 tan , KILL STEVE FOR ME PLEASE, HE DID IT!
Powerbook 3400(2006-2009) MacOS 9 always lives in our souls

tan-1

MDWTiger

XP

I am different and change the 'norm' and sometimes this gets me into trouble.

Krizonar

Probably Panther Tan,

very friendly, kinda classy and lover of the fine arts.
Rather self-confident, as my system is pretty refined. (I do have my low points though, like anyone does!)

Bella

So you're running my eMac? :D

BTW Chozo, please post a larger image of that pic in your avi. Moar Mac-tan fanart is needed 'round here. :V

Chocofreak13

you can't be too refined if you wound up here. xD (lol)
click to make it bigger