so which -tan do you consider yourself?

Started by Chocofreak13, December 23, 2008, 05:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xinate

Xp-tan all the way, not to reliable but I require lots of maintanence(money)

Cockleshell

Woo, Homeko finally agreed to play nice with my linux machine and boot! Yay~ Now I have Mac, Linux, and Windows! Yay for diversity and gaming and art~
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

CaptBrenden

Deciding is for losers :P One that can appriciate many things for their idividual strengths and weaknesses and goes against the norm and uses them all in tandem are the real hope for humanity [/overly dramatic]
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

Heh, that's one of our military's commercials : A guy at a snackbar who can't decide what to eat... Unfit... :D

But i'm acting like ME and derailing this thread, so imma gonna go nao...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Asterlux

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"Deciding is for losers :P One that can appriciate many things for their idividual strengths and weaknesses and goes against the norm and uses them all in tandem are the real hope for humanity [/overly dramatic]

SHHH but i still have a HDD from my first 8088 with DOS 5 and my old mangafan BBS on it though i seriously doubt theres any way to get the info off it though it would be neat to read the old posts and such =D

CaptBrenden

*whips* your off topic D:<

needs sum moar what OS tan your most lke to get back on topic

Asterlux

hmm....*considers self*  well i suppose ive got enought bust and hip to be XP or even XPME so ill stick with XPME ;D

Becides like i said before shes got totaly cool headphones!!!!

CaptBrenden

amazing how people pick the characters they like ;p

Asterlux

hehe well im just silly that way i guess =D but im ok with it

Chocofreak13

MY GAWD! i leave for awhile, and i come back and drown ;_;

asterlux, you's so cute! *huggle*

hmm, 2k+ME+95+XP+XPMCE+Mac Os9-Slackware+FCL*????= choco.
:3
click to make it bigger

CaptBrenden

Asterlux

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"MY GAWD! i leave for awhile, and i come back and drown ;_;

asterlux, you's so cute! *huggle*

hmm, 2k+ME+95+XP+XPMCE+Mac Os9-Slackware+FCL*????= choco.
:3

YAY *EHUGGLES BACK* i acutaly found a pair of headphones like XPME-tan's now to make the cat ears and i will rule the...errr...well at least i can listen to neat stuff and snack ;D mmmm icecream!!!

Gussy Keniji

Homeko = Me in every sense of the word.

...Well minus the borderline incest part, though Yaoi doesn't bother me that much.

"Wut..."