Your favorite OS-tan

Started by FabianN, April 09, 2005, 10:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

QuoteSweet avatar...cool possibilites for OSR2.5-sama. Perhaps a rivalry between her and OS/2-tan. Just like Secchan and Me-tan.

Well, she is a free-range Windows-tan, so she makes an easy target for the likes of the Anti$oft Coalition.  I can certainly see her in many confrontations with OS/2-san.  `v'

Then again, since OSR-sama is always on the move, the other Windows are still the preferrable target since they're easier to find and plot against.

QuoteStill, I know someone who wants what the people on Futaba are smoking. For example:

Quote.............GYAH! Freaks!!!  ;^0^;

Cute ones, I'll grant you that, especially that darling rendition of Vista-tan that I prefer over all others.....  ^__^

But still, they're probably a mutant horde out to hunt us with their wide-spectrum vision and eat us.  X__X'

NewYinzer

QuoteCute ones, I'll grant you that, especially that darling rendition of Vista-tan that I prefer over all others..... ^__^

Cute yes, but the second pic is from Rozen Maiden! That version of Vista is of the *gulp* crossover variety!

C-Chan

Aa sou.... -v-

In other words, those bipolar pupils are now the new fad?  ^__^'

Oh well, at least its an attempt to be different.

I wonder if it'd look good on C-One-tan....   Ã,¬vÃ,¬

Hild-sama

My favourite OS is the good old 95-sama  ;010

Ultimaninja

I have a list of all the OS-girls like my avatar if anyone wants...

I can either simply upload it with rapidshare or search for hours for the site if anyone wants

CaptBrenden

i want your 3.1 sama one! gimmeh!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Hikari-tan

I like XP Professional and 3.1 the best!

Alex Stankevitch

My fav, maybe Codi-tan............

brougeXP22

so far XP-tan and 2000-tan are tied for my number one but 98/SE-tan is a close second with 95-tan in third  ;012

Silentbob

2k-tan or 95-tan.   Never could decide.    

But after seeing C-Chans Amiga-tan (and C64-tan, another computer I've owned), I may decide on one of them instead.   ;012

C-Chan

SILENTBOBYOURULE!!!!  ^V^

Can't thank you enough!  ^.^

Would probably recommend Amiga-tan since I've drawn her more.  Even have the Wiki sig that could make for a nice avi if you're interested.  ^.^

Do plan on drawing more of C64-tan, but not for a little while longer.  -v-

Silentbob

You're welcome.   ;010

I'll borrow that avatar if you don't mind.   ;)

The wiki sig avi thing sounds interesting.

C-Chan

Yes!  Free advertising!!  ^V^

C-Chan

And the venerable NewYinzer reclaims his spot on C-chan's fickle listing...  ^V^

C-Chan's Coolest Forum-Goer Chart
========================

1st place - NewYinzer
2nd place - everybody else
3rd place - forum lurkers

Thank ye very mucho, NewYinzer-dono!  ^-^

Now Amiga-chan is safe from the Wiki purists for a while...!  ^v^