7-tan(Noob's Design)(loli!)

Started by Alex_Reetz, October 19, 2008, 12:40:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuker

QuoteIn my latest sketch of the two Windows 7-tans, one of them was actually wielding some tomahawks which I think would suit her even better than the scythe because tomahawks are rather small, lightweight and can be thrown.

For her personality I like the idea of her being inventive and turning berzerk when the need to arises. She'd also be resourceful because of Windows 7's ability to run well on lower-end hardware that Vista probably wouldn't be able to run on at all.

I liked the scythe, though... wait, I have an idea. Since 7-tan's pretty resourceful and smart, I guess she'd be able to make a lightweight titanium telescopic scythe. It'd be as small as a tomahawk, but she'd be able to "extend" it until it becomes a huge reaper scythe to slay enemies with.

Cockleshell

Now now, let's not be godmodding. Windows 7 is still in Beta, right?
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nuker

Quote from: "Cockleshell"Now now, let's not be godmodding. Windows 7 is still in Beta, right?

Hey, hey, we're just brainstorming, after all. Also, Windows 7 is going to be released before this October, so it'd be best to use the time we have so that we have a design ready by the time the OS comes out.

NejinOniwa

October-datoouuuu!!??!?!?

This is nice. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

i wonder when M$ will release an unhackable/uncrackable windows version....
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Cockleshell

No such thing will exist.

...Or will there.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

well, if you have a windows that requires you to register online everytime you use it ( like lots of games, BF2142 for xample)...
There's no hacking that... :P
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

Coming in 2707: Windows Inconvenient Edition!

Smokey

how convenient is windows these days anyway?...
We're not derailing if i wonder how good/bad Win7 will be?
Thanks Fedora-sama

Kiso

Quote from: "Smokey"how convenient is windows these days anyway?...
We're not derailing if i wonder how good/bad Win7 will be?

Err... nope... not really... I think.

Although this is a concept/design thread, such comments could be useful to a final design... if not, we would have never seen "system freeze" on Me-tan. lol

Anyways I felt like showing you one of my hundreds of concepts regarding the '-tan in question?

*dances to Hatsune Miku's songs while prepping the image*

EDIT: There I leave it... a 7-tan design.

I think I messed up somewhere. I went for only small visual changes from Vista like it was done for the OS... but I think it looks too different. Also, because I did not feel like drawing when I started, I decided to trace one of Vondaab's designs... but I scanned it upside down and flipped it, which makes it look like I didn't. lol ~__~; Anyways... I was reading onto many of the comments made to see if the M$ way (listening to peeps on Win7 needs) paid off... but I think I messed up.

I am starting to think that I have watched and read too much 'Mahou Sensei Negima!', Saber Marionette and mecha-related series. O_O;

Anyways... your thoughts and feelings are welcome... although it may or not influence me to show another.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

VonDaab

Hmmm...

I saw this on the frontpage gallery view thingie, then I saw your sketch...

QuoteAnyways I felt like showing you one of my hundreds of concepts regarding the '-tan in question
Hundreds? where are they?

QuoteI decided to trace one of Vondaab's designs
Eh? I cant see any similarity in the end result...
Means, you drew well.

Your drawing is really good, I cant remember seeing much of art from you for some strange reason. As I've said several times earlier; I'm not good at critiquing character designs. So I'll leave it to other people to do.
But yeah, hopefully we'll be seeing more stuff from you.

Cockleshell

If i'm not having a brain fart, that's Windows Neptune...

VonDaab

Yeah, it is.
See the similarity with Kiso's Win7?

Smokey

Neptune? impressive

also... completely new design...hope this won't go like vistan...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Kiso

Quote from: "VonDaab"Hmmm...

I saw this on the frontpage gallery view thingie, then I saw your sketch...
Woah... I never actually saw a complete (read as "full body") image of her... now I feel... weird at how similarities show.

Quote from: "VonDaab"Hundreds? where are they?
Ehh... they're on a notebook dedicated to 7-tan designs and loads of multi-purpose paper... which is going to kill my grades if I fail to print documents, essays and reports. lol ^^;

Quote from: "VonDaab"Eh? I cant see any similarity in the end result...
Means, you drew well.
Really? That's... awesome... I think. But still, thanks for the... compliment?

Quote from: "VonDaab"Your drawing is really good, I cant remember seeing much of art from you for some strange reason. As I've said several times earlier; I'm not good at critiquing character designs. So I'll leave it to other people to do.
But yeah, hopefully we'll be seeing more stuff from you.
Uhm... I don't know about showing more art... I usually don't publish any kind of my work. It only comes at whim's notice... unless I had agreed to do it beforehand. In any case... I might go over showing you peeps my drawing stuffs.

But for now... I should at least show you something that I had done with no-tracing honesty.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW "The Calm Before The Storm"

Quote from: "Smokey"Neptune? impressive

also... completely new design...hope this won't go like vistan...
Hmm... what makes you say that? lol

Okay... okay... it is likely that it'll happen... which will make this Concept 54,376/1,000,000,000... lol >_>
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life