Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 49 Guests are viewing this topic.

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: PentiumMMX on May 22, 2011, 04:21:45 PM
@Kraus: That stations needs some Led Zeppelin. It's the foundation of any good station

Ignore what I put up, I need Winamp plus for it to work right so its not going to happen... I might figure something out later though!

Nichi

Dammit...ok; maybe you'll find something else to help you do that
Maybe Black Mesa...that was a joke. Ha-ha; fat chance [/glados]

Chocofreak13 she/they

i wish i could find the winamp skin files for the os-tan. all i found is pictures of them, not the actual files. ><;

@nej: my room is the biggest bedroom in the house. since you've been in it, would you believe that if i hadn't already told you?
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Absolutely not. Spacetime must be twisted in some way!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

there must be some residual TARDIS energy floating around. -w-

either that, or it's that damn black hole again.....
click to make it bigger

Nichi

You have a black hole in your house?

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Kisss... /still delusional
/had dreams

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Nichi


Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Nichi

I love bad translations like that...

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Anyway, I did some more of that GED practice test this afternoon...and I actually found one section of math that actually makes some sense to me (Data Analysis, Statistics, and Probability); as I actually scored decently on that one. Now, I need to get around to reading that copy of Geometry for Dummies cover-to-cover to try and improve my score there, and then get help on the other two parts...

Chocofreak13 she/they

i neve get why people have a hard time with geometry. it's shapes!

good for you for doing well on the statistics, though. my mom failed that in college--6 times.

also: i just saw part of a hitler speech, and i have to say, he was very flamboyant. he would have been WONDERFUL on broadway. :\
click to make it bigger