Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

if you still have the money, maybe you can pay a mechanic. it's like how my family would have been better off paying someone for a treehouse rather than having my dad build one (since we asked him for one for years, and he never delivered, despite the fact that he 1. built one for my cousins and 2. is a carpenter/contractor).
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I could, but my dad would probably get angry at me for "wasting my money" to have someone else fix it

Chocofreak13

it's not wasting it if the job gets done. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I may look into that anyway, regardless of anything

Chocofreak13

makes sense, if nothing's getting done by your dad....
click to make it bigger

Bella

@Kari:
@Pentium:

I love you guys, but could you maybe space out your replies a little more? It's getting kind of excessive. >____>;;;;;;;

zjhentohlauedy

Wasting money happens when you die and leave it all for your relatives to fight over it |D

Quote from: Bella on May 11, 2011, 10:02:40 PM
@Kari:
@Pentium:

I love you guys, but could you maybe space out your replies a little more? It's getting kind of excessive. >____>;;;;;;;

Meaning get a room you two! XD
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

:\

you realize this was only because no one else was here. when i see a new reply to a thread i'm a part of, i reply to it.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: zjhentohlauedy on May 11, 2011, 10:17:01 PM

Meaning get a room you two! XD

Ahahahaha, that's what he said!

No, really, this is EXACTLY WHAT STEW SAID WORD FOR WORD. /Synchronicity

Chocofreak13

yeesh, if it's that much of a problem i'll go. >:\

EDIT: all caught up on posts, so i think i'll take a couple-day hiatus. >:\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Well, if anybody is willing to fund the creation of a room for us...although, it'd require a pinball table

Pitkin

Eh... it was never really forbidden for two people to have an IRC-esque conversation in the Topicless thread. Even though cars are a topic I run away from screaming "vade retro" and waving a cross, what Chocofreak and PentiumMMX did wasn't even substanceless one-liners like "'sup" or "lol" like the ones this thread saw six years ago, so I don't see the problem totally. ^.^;

[irc-advertisement]Naturally, there's a great way to have intense discussions with people in an AUTHENTIC IRC WAY! The fabulous chat is just one click away from the main page~[/irc-advertisement]

If there's an issue here for someone, we could discuss it all together. :)

Quote from: PentiumMMX on May 11, 2011, 10:55:18 PM
Well, if anybody is willing to fund the creation of a room for us...although, it'd require a pinball table

Hey, we're in a bank crisis! ;_; You can play my old Game and Watch instead.

NejinOniwa

That is roughly what I mean. I'm not saying it is or should be forbidden, just that things have their places - random ideas and short topics that everyone can share views and thoughts of goes in Topicless, and more conversational one-on-one chatting goes in, well, the chat. So it'd be more proper if people used the IRC for it.

Not exactly reprimanding anyone, but please consider not only the Forum Rules, but also some common forum sense when posting. It is better for everyone if all posts go where they belong best, after all, since that leads to less conflict/flaming and more happy-happy for us all.

By the hells, I am starting to sound like some sort of Lawful alignment >__>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

zjhentohlauedy

oh wait wrong topic D:

double wait the other topic is locked D:
My my, aren't you lovely~

Red-Machine

I wants that car, Kari.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!