Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acher13

nah, I'm fine. I'm used with using one hand on keyboard.
besides, I still can move my left hand freely without any pain or restriction ^^

Red-Machine

I'll throw my hat in the ring here, too.  I've never had a girlfriend myself, but I know all to well how it feels to have your heart broken.

Hey Bella, it's a shame you're asexual/aromantic; I'd SO date you.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

zjhentohlauedy

IM BACK!

WHAT DID I MISS!!
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

bella, i'd SO date you too. ;]

@OSf: i don't drink, but if i get really tired i get crazy! xD
and good luck. if all else fails, stick with one OS? at least one works.....^^;

@nejin: fukin cablesnatchers.....i had that problem with my dad last night cause i connected an ethernet cable from my room to the router downstairs. we've been fighting about everything under the sun since. >___< i can't WAIT for college....

and are you suggesting that we have a singles mixer/orgy? owo;

@acher: srsly, keep us posted, that really sounds bad. ;___;

@amd: summer is good AND bad cause i'm looking forward to the lazy days but i'm running out of time to get my schoolwork done >___<;

@red: sometimes it's better not actually getting into a relationship. it's good not to rush things. i still regret what i've done sometimes....

@stew: dude, you should come up here for the summer. then you and me and bella and cockle and whoever else can form the lonely hearts club band!! xD

@zen: you missed alot. :3

@everyone: WE'RE SGT. OSTAN'S LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND~♪
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

PS. GUIZE THE TRANSFORMER IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE EXPLODED THIS MORNING AND THEN CAUGHT ON FIRE

and it's my mum's birthday :3
click to make it bigger

Acher13

@choco: that is one thing i'd like to see, and its bad to happen on such a day too.. oh, and ell ur mum I'm saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her ^^

neway, my arm is good, nothing bad happen since they just did a small cut and drain the blood with some uh, i dunno what that thing is called... a sucker? >.<

@zen: where's my gift? =P

oh, and the only time I saw a burning transformer is when i was 10..
well there's this fox running into near the transformer and I think it might pee there and ugh... fried fox. we had a power outage for almost the day.

Chocofreak13

poor foxy ;____;

and they put leeches on your arm, huh? glad to hear you're better. :3

and yeah, zen, WHERE BE OUR GIFTS? >:V
click to make it bigger

AMDKurt

@Archer: The ultimate combo is 3 x 120mm chassi fans, summer and sunny and finally audiosurf with some awesome music to make it a perfect existance!

@Choco: Over here the summer is very favoured, im certain nejin has told you guys that since winter is piss here. Schoolwork is one of the things that might ruin the summer though D: To tell the truth i have a ton of schoolwork i need to do aswell, but one of the important things in life is to have fun and then succeed with your goals! :D

OS Freak

Transformer on fire? Wow I'd so love to see that. Let's see things I've seen on fire... A junkyard near my house, that was scary I thought my home was gonna burn too! A car a few blocks away were I work. Looks like fire follows me anywhere. Lets see... a small Hotwheels car that I put a firecracker once and a cockroach. Yep that's pretty much all I've seen. Ohh and a pile of rubbish my dad once set on fire.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

stewartsage

Quote from: "Bella"Yes, people around here are very casual dressers... actually, casual doesn't quite begin to describe them. I once saw two boys (12 and 14 maybe) walking through Wal-Mart in matching Family Guy bathrobes and slippers. xD Just yesterday, I saw a woman riding down a street in our town on a bike, wearing shorts and a sports bra. xD

Sorry to hear about the breakup. And the dial-up situation. ;;

Sounds like my college!

I'm sorry about one of those.

About the headaches, same thing used to happen whenever I used the computer or watched the TV in the dark.  For some reason it doesn't really happen any more.  So either my eyes/brain got used to it or witchcraft *shrug*

Quote from: "Nej"EVERYONE'S SECRETLY BETTER OFF SINGLE AND THEY KNOW IT

s'not so much a secret as proving to my friends why I'm incapable of having a successful romantic relationship.  Too cold and distant I suppose.

Quote from: "OS Freak"Choco & Stewartsage: looks we are a broken trio. Let's get together and drink and party!

I don't drink very often, but I'm afraid when intoxicated nothing exciting happens beyond subtly messing with people.

Quote from: "Red-Machine"I'll throw my hat in the ring here, too. I've never had a girlfriend myself, but I know all to well how it feels to have your heart broken.

Hey Bella, it's a shame you're asexual/aromantic; I'd SO date you.

Yeah, she was my only actual girlfriend but to tell the truth I saw it coming about three weeks or so ago.  

I think everyone would date Bella.

Quote from: "Zen"IM BACK!

WHAT DID I MISS!!

WELCOME BACK

A LOT

Quote from: "Choco"@OSf: i don't drink, but if i get really tired i get crazy! xD
and good luck. if all else fails, stick with one OS? at least one works.....^^;

@nejin: fukin cablesnatchers.....i had that problem with my dad last night cause i connected an ethernet cable from my room to the router downstairs. we've been fighting about everything under the sun since. >___< i can't WAIT for college....

and are you suggesting that we have a singles mixer/orgy? owo;

@stew: dude, you should come up here for the summer. then you and me and bella and cockle and whoever else can form the lonely hearts club band!! xD

@everyone: WE'RE SGT. OSTAN'S LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND~♪

Woo sleep deprivation!  Almost nothing breaks my cool, short of major disaster or good news.

Cable theft is heresy, and we all know what heresy in punishable by!

Togas.  Be there.

I can prvodie uniforms for all, but BYOS&I

WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THE SHOW

Quote from: "Choco et. all"BURNING TRANSFORMER

Perhaps this is the wrong reaction, but FRIGGIN SWEET.  Things I've seen on fire; people, cars, inumerable pieces of wood, microwave, refridgerator, and a train car.  Plus other stuff I can't remember.

Chocofreak13

the tree is all charred now.....xD
click to make it bigger

OS Freak

Wow you've seen people on fire? OMG. Well I also saw a frozen Caprisun juice bag like in a microwave. I forgot that thing is not made of plastic but rather aluminum. Thankfully I only gave it 10 seconds but the thing shoot sparks and caught on fire and blackened the crystal plate it was on. The funny part is that I was with my friend of 12 years old and he said damn lets open it quickly and I grabbed him by the waist and yelled hell no man stay back what if that thing blows up? Only 10 seconds you imagine If I gave it half a minute. perhaps I wouldn't be here now I'd be buried: Cause of death: caught on fire and burned to death lol.
Ohh I followed Choco and Bella's directions. This post was possible thanks to an Ubuntu 10.04 in full screen 1024 x 768 res under Virtual box 3.1.8 via Chromium web browser. Thank you guys.
And sorry Choco and stewart. I don't drink either. I was just saying back then.
Raises hand: Question! is Bella a girl or a boy?
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Chocofreak13

bella's a chick. take a look at the member pic thread xD
click to make it bigger

OS Freak

I'ma post one of mine soon in a few weeks. So you guys get a glimpse of me. Just don't scream when you guys see me. Don't make exagerations either. ;012
I found the thread. Choco is pretty ;010 I imagined you blonde somehow. Can't appreciate Bella fully but it's a surprise Looks like a determined strong willed female. Not bad either. Nejin - Just as I imagined but I thought you were Asian looking. The rest matches my imagination.

Bella

@Zen: WELCOME BACK~! *glompz*

@Nejin: Pffft, I hate summer too... I swear the hot weather screws up my brain/thought process. Plus, it involves lots of travel + weeks of internet-non access + horribly hot weather.

@OS Freak: That's a really sad story. :( Seems like everyone's had their heart broken at least once... even if it's not in a romantic sense. I suppose it's just a part of the human condition... whatever the hell that is.

And I think you're right... it doesn't sound like Acher's problem was caused by simply lying on his arm the wrong way. I've done that a million times, it's never caused any kind of bruising and the numbness has always gone away quickly. D:

Yey, glad to hear you got Ubuntu up and running in VirtualBox. ^^

@Choco: I've never drank, I don't drink, I don't plan to drink. Maybe when I turn 21 I've have a glass of wine or something classy like that, but the thought of drinking for drinking's sake has never held appeal with me. My brainwaves are scrambled enough as it is. xD How can you suggest a person stick with only one OS?! :V :V :V

TRANSFORMER ASPLOSION SOUNDS AWESOME~! Hmm, I once saw a house on fire when I lived in the Keys. And my brother once accidentally caught the old abandoned house on our property on fire... but he was able to put it out before the situation get serious. Now, the only fires I see on a regular basis are bonfires/campfires/fires in fireplaces. Basically, where you'd WANT to see them happen.

Wish your mum a happy birthday for me. ^^

@Stewart: I live near a college town so maybe that's why I see so many casual dressers? Poor students who can't afford anything better? xD

I suppose my headaches are caused by eye strain from staring at computer monitors and the "glare" from book pages... I just hope it's nothing more. o: There's a lot of history in my family of vision problems and stuff, I don't wanna inherit their poor eyesight. D:

UNIFORMS? TOGAS? RANDOM THINGS SET ON FIRE?! WHERE DO I SIGN UP?!

Quote from: "Red"Hey Bella, it's a shame you're asexual/aromantic; I'd SO date you.
Quote from: "Choco"bella, i'd SO date you too. ;]
Quote from: "Stewart"I think everyone would date Bella.

omg guyz you're all so sweet... ;V; *hugz*

Well, we can date, but our entire notion of romantic relationships is sorta... different... or I guess we don't really go looking for relationships or feel that we "need" boyfriends/girlfriends.

Quote from: "OS Freak"Can't appreciate Bella fully but it's a surprise Looks like a determined strong willed female.

You, sirrah, just described me perfectly in 140 characters or less. It's always fun to compare your mental image of a person to their actual appearance, it's always so different.