Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Cockleshell, do my eyes deceive me or is that Becky "Massassasahchachuchetts Institute of Technology" Miyamoto in your avatar? YOU ARE NOW MY GAWD. :V

Quote from: "Red-Machine"Yeah, it's free now up until the 24th for anyone who wants it.

A friend told me a few days ago. It's awesome, I've always wanted to play Portal but... dunno... just never got around to it. :\ THIS gave me incentive to play it. xD

I AGREE, ALTHOUGH WE MIGHT END UP CAUSING AN OMGWTF PARADOX AS WELL. ;v;

Fujoshi? Y'mean, in the yaoi fangirl sense of the term? xD

Sorry OS Freak, dunno much about MS VirtualPC 2007 so I can't help you there... about the only time I use it is on K8 (when she's running) and that's only so I can run OS/2. :B

Chocofreak13

idk if it's in that sense, though that's a possibility. ;] i meant as in the girl in the pic in the random pic thread; sort of a lazy look but kinda pretty anyway.

srsly, at home i wear tanktop, pants, sweater slippers+socks. FOREVER.

and technically i just replace the pants with different pants, replace the slippers with boots, and put on a bra, and then i'm good for the day. xD
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

hay guize. ever consider having a mass influx of people like december of 06? 106 people online at once......i wish we could have something like that again. :3
click to make it bigger

Acher13

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"hay guize. ever consider having a mass influx of people like december of 06? 106 people online at once......i wish we could have something like that again. :3
I'd like to see that but, I notice that whenever i come here... no one is around O.o

OS Freak

Nevermind anymore... Ubuntu is non operational after a shutdown during her packages updates. It cannot boot anymore. I ;012 'll stick to Windows. Thanks Choco.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Chocofreak13

^^ if you'd li a copy of ChocOS once it's done, i'll be happy to post.

and acher, same goes for me. it's probably cause there aren't as many active users anymore. ;___;

it's a little lonely here when you think about it.....

imagine if one posted on the net y actually stepping into the computer. this place would almost constantly be just an empty, sterile white room, except for maybe googlebot sitting in the corner. =\
click to make it bigger

Acher13

well, at least googlebot is always active xO

Cockleshell

I just beat Portal AGAIN lulz
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Alex S

Hey! don't forget about the lurker, me

Very few people are around usually.

Acher13

Chocofreak13

wow......i think i might have projected my lonliness lately from not being able to see bf onto the site.....sorry peoples.

though it makes for an interesting thought, as did one my dad gave me earlier today: metal in its gaseous state. :3

AEROSOL STEEL FTW >:3
click to make it bigger

Acher13

I didn't feel any pain and didn't notice about it at all, but my left arm has turned blue purple....

ok, it doesn't hurt when i touch them but hitting them seems to be painful. =O

Bella

I don't think this forum is lonely... I think it's cozy. It's like a tiny corner diner, where everybody knows one another~ :3

I've been on uber-forums with hundreds of active members... I don't really like 'em all that much, everything's so impersonal. :\

Quote from: "Choco"i meant as in the girl in the pic in the random pic thread; sort of a lazy look but kinda pretty anyway.

srsly, at home i wear tanktop, pants, sweater slippers+socks. FOREVER.

and technically i just replace the pants with different pants, replace the slippers with boots, and put on a bra, and then i'm good for the day. xD

Ah, I see what you mean. A lot of people I know are like that... maybe it's a regional thing? xD

Quote from: "OS Freak"Nevermind anymore... Ubuntu is non operational after a shutdown during her packages updates. It cannot boot anymore. I ;012 'll stick to Windows. Thanks Choco.

Have you considered using something besides MS VPC2007? I host Ubuntu in Sun VirtualBox (along with several other OSes-- including XP and  several vintage Windowses) and it's always worked perfectly.

That doesn't sound good, Acher. Get thee to a doctor. D:

OS Freak

Will it work on my case Bella? I'll try with VB. That means Ubuntu is fully supported including sharing folders connections and sound and 1024 x 768 res right? I tried it again at VPC and it crashed my XP again while she was updating. I mean. We are talking about a closed bubble. Then it does mean a VM can cause damage to it's host. This time the message was: A faulty driver was catched trying to corrupt the system and windows has been shut down to prevent damage. The faulty driver is located at the kernel stack and must be replaced with a working one.
It seems it crashes only when she updated. As long as the UM is not running Ubuntu works like a charm beauty.

Perhaps this a bug or a worm that Linux communities reported as someone who impersonated the update pakages and attacked thousands of Linux/unix servers but it did not spread wide and many packages were redone from scratch. If that could have gone further someone or the authors of the crime would have "updated" Linux Oses with worm and viruses in which it could have been the biggest Linux breakdown in History.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Acher13

and today my whole left side of the body is feeling somewhat weird... I cant explain the feeling. better see the doctor.