Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pitkin

"KGB mann"? I don't know many people who'd call anyone that. :D  

panda

It doesn't help when you mimic the military.

Pitkin

What on earth?! Err... I mean, what not on earth... umm... what on moon? ^^;

Cripes, fatigue is catching up with me. I'm afraid I'll have to get going to sleep now, panda-san. :S

Good night for now, and talk to you (and others, of course, if they want to participate in innocent chitchat) later again. ^_^

*waves goodbye*

panda

MakoChan

Pitkin

Hiya again everyone, and welcome to the forums, Mako-san. ^_^

MakoChan

aww, thanks for that nice welcome ^^  

Pitkin

No problem, Mako-san. It's just nice to see new faces here, and have a more active forum. I hope you'll like your stay and make it a long one. ^_^

Ah, by the way, I visited your website and found it awesome. I err... I'm sort of interested in cosplaying myself, but being the lazy/clumsy person I am, I simply don't like sewing the costumes together myself. Not to mention I'd scare people (including myself) away in a school girl costume. :D

MakoChan

aww, thanks for the nice compliments for my webpage :)

and doing cosplay is really not THIS hard... if you don't pick a superstrange cosplay as your first one its getting pretty well - also with sewing. :) and the lazy thing... you have to fight against it ^^' works with me too *g*

and you also can buy yourself costumes too ^^' - if you have the money for this! ^^'

Mata ne
MakoChan

CaptBrenden

my hair is far to short to cosplay o.O most male anime characters have crazy hair dos and such.  Hey Pitkin you should to Sergeant Sagura from Full metal panic with that one, at the little scar and be all like, yea :D that guy is awsome.

I did cosplay once tho.  I went as Cpl Adrian Shepard from Half Life to sandiego comic con one year.  That wasnt such a big deal tho.. since I already had all that gear cus of my job ^.^;
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Pitkin

An awesome idea, CaptBrenden! School uniform, hide the glasses, custom-made scar and "just a coincidence"; perfect! :D

Now I only need someone to play the "defenseless" school girl. :T

CaptBrenden

Oh he pitkin didnt see you on! Word!

Chidori is far from defensless XD  I definitly like that fiesty additued about her tho.  But beign the elite special forces guy he is, shouldn he be able to dodge or block her or something??!?!?

CaptBrenden

and OMG I just relized who that is in your avatar XD I love that show but for some reason it didnt click. Heck shes my favorite character in it! Crazy inventor girls rock!  

Pitkin

Ikuyo Suzuki-san, or just Ikuyo-chi. ^_^ My all-time second favourite female character. I tend to use her as my avatar wherever I'm actively participating in.

I loved her already in the original series Hanaukyo Maid Tai, with all her smiley-decorated inventions screaming "gyaragiku!!", but the Neo-Ikuyo-chi as I call the La Verite character is truly incredible. I simply adore the way she looks and how she behaves.

edit: re-transliterated "gyaragiku!!"

CaptBrenden

that and most of her inventions dont quite work right or are impractical.  She has low blood pressue and loves anime.  She also draws manga (yaio or what ever it is spicificly *shutter*)

But yes, she is evr cool, my favorite character in that series.  Do they plan on making any more episodes cus it seemed to have ended kinda abruptly