Chocofreak13

Quote from: NejinOniwa on December 30, 2013, 10:24:44 AM
FUCK
IN THE KITCHEN AND ACCIDENTALLY PEPPER
IN MY EYE

QUICK MASHTUR WASH IT OUT WITH THIS HOT SAUCE
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I'm getting tired of all this going places and doing things shit.

LeaflameSD

Quote from: NejinOniwa on December 30, 2013, 10:24:44 AM
FUCK
IN THE KITCHEN AND ACCIDENTALLY PEPPER
IN MY EYE
lel
Wash dat shit man~

Nichi

@Stew: I know that feel. The instant I got off work yesterday, got home, and was about to take off my shoes, mom called; demanding I come over to grandma's house to renew her phone >_<;
(I usually don't mind, but I've been on my feet all day and was *finally* home after a long day)

Chocofreak13

@stew: i know dat feel, bro. hope it calms down soon.

speaking of being dragged unexpected places, it seems we're going to the movies tonight. this'll be interesting.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

I fucking hate everything.

Chocofreak13

so tempted to add this book to my amazon order. but it'd be another 48 bucks on top of the 121 i'm already shelling out. but the book is so cheeeeeap.....
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Happy New Year to our compatriots across the sea, but not you bastards over here in North American.

NejinOniwa

FIRST INTO 2014
SUCK IT MURIKANS, GMT+1 ALL THE WAY
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

@Stew: Must not forget myself, Aurora, Sleepy, and whoever else lives west of the Mississippi; who have longer to wait -w-;

@Kari: What movie? :3

So, work went surprisingly well. Was tiring, had a paranoid grandmother demanding to know why I needed her phone number before I could ring her up, and it appears all copies of FF10 have vanished from the store (But I did set aside a few PS2 games I do want), but otherwise the night went well -w-

Now, I relax; tomorrow night, the usual Wednesday night affair with Pizza Hut

Chocofreak13

Quote from: Aurora Borealis on January 01, 2014, 12:10:23 AM
Happy New Year, everyone! :D

HOLY SHIT IT'S AN AURORA GET THE CAR

good to hear from you, rory. happy new ear to you, too. :3

@pent: glad things went (mostly) well. and to answer your question, Saving Mr. Banks. it was a very interesting movie and i teared up a bit at the end (but I DID MY BEST AS A MAN and held it together. -w-; )

ended up adding the book to my order. 48 bucks isn't that bad, honestly. on other positive notes, i also ordered another Stocking keychain (since it's looking like the one i got last year got stolen >>; ), ordered a buttload of other stuff (computer parts and wii parts), saw that movie, and got the traditional new year's cream puffs. they taste even sweeter knowing i got (literally) the last box. -w-

though i got caught up in something and missed the ball drop. thus, I DECLARE THIS THE YEAR OF DISTRACTION~~~
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I celebrated the new year early by getting $500 of books for $5.

DustiiWolf

Official -tans are my bat signal.