Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Chocofreak13 she/they

xD

not sure if toting her up and down streets in that context would be good for her...
click to make it bigger

Nichi

True ^^;

So, looking on eBay, there's a sudden influx of NEC PC98 computers for sale. For those who don't know, that's the NEC computer that the first few Touhou games were released on :3
(I'd go for it...but I have better things to spend $2,000 on; namely, my moving fund)

LeaflameSD

NEC PC98 is the best gaming PC... for hentai.

Nichi

WOO! xD

So, while out, I randomly dropped in at Blockbuster to see what they had...and ended up leaving with a copy of Persona 4 Arena for roughly half of the Gamestop used price ($15) >:3
It's a former rental, but it appears to have never been played (Which, given it's a Persona game found for sale at a Blockbuster in small-town Texas, obviously it'd be very low traffic compared to the more mainstream titles it was buried under in their used games bin)

Chocofreak13 she/they

it is, it really is.

kickass, man. congrats. i read good things about that game. :0
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

#20705
*sob sob* Goddamnit, guys.

Chocofreak13 she/they

it's what you get for doing like Canary did. damn kids. >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I smile because I have no idea what's going on : )

stewartsage

Look, get the sacrifices out of the way now and you won't have to worry about the deadlines your senior year.

Work has officially reached the 'we don't give a shit, we can't really do our job anyway' stage.

Nichi

Mmm :\

I was actually scheduled to be off tonight, but I ended up going in anyway because I like working on Wednesday nights and was confused as to why it was taken from me (Plus, they needed an extra hand). Bro-in-law is going to straighten everything out when next week's schedule is made, so I'll have my Wednesdays back.

Q4(V)

@acer users: i would pull your laptop into a baby's pooy potty if i had a chance >:E

I'm loving this dell laptop, it's love <3

i like playing p4 arena on xbox, but you should goes through all the comedy storyline they are just so funny.

wish whom ever has to pass driving tests the best & congrats to who ever passed >_> bella and choco i think <_<

Chocofreak13 she/they

nah, bells has a license. nej passed his and i failed but i'm gonna try again at the end of the month. >>;

library anime club was fun tonight. -w-
click to make it bigger

Q4(V)

sorry to hear that, hope you pass the next test

*fly's away*

next person to post will be whom i name my laptop after >_>

Chocofreak13 she/they

WHOO YOUR LAPTOP IS NAMED COCO
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Kari is laptop now? We can be laptop buddies; given how the founder of my fleet shared my username :3