Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

NejinOniwa

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Well, they did make a programming language based on LOLCats, so nothing really surprises me anymore ^_^;;

Chocofreak13 she/they

both of those sound awesome. :0

@bella: they scare me sometimes, too. why do you think i don't feverishly devote myself to the cause like some people i know. ._____.

also, glad to know it arrived safely, considering i sent it out like, 2 weeks ago. xD the kimono needs an obi with it; i was using a blue ribbon but it's my only one so i hung onto it. use whatever you like. :3
also, in case i didn't mention it in the letter, the kanji on the back of the happi coat means "bell". ^^
next time you're on skype, ask me and i'll send you the .pdf of the manual for that thinclient. it's a start, at least. :\

as for the sick, that was my thinking, but knowing my luck it'll take much longer than just a few days. it took my sister about a week and a half for it to run its course, and i'm about 5 days in or so. so i'm expecting another week of this. :\
still going to AAC this weekend, even if i'm basically bedridden ;v;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

#17478
@Kari: Do it! Fight the power! >:3

So, I ended up staying up late last night and installing Linux Mint. Although, now I think I might go back to the original plan of Fedora and see if Google Chrome's built-in Flash support is any better

Also, Linkara replied to my question on Tumblr. He'll be at a con somewhere close by in February >:3

EDIT: Actually, it's not that much better. Also, the audio through Asagi's speakers sounds...strange on Linux; like I'm listening through an old radio. So, I think I'll just go back to Windows 7

Chocofreak13 she/they

OLD-TIMEY RADIO COMPUTER! WHOOOOO!!

that said, i'm glad you found something that works for you. sorry that the linux experiment didn't work out. :\
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13 she/they

THE FUCKING HOUSE SHOOK
click to make it bigger

Nichi

#17481
I hope Bella is fine; since apparently she was closer to the epicenter :[

EDIT: Bella is fine :3
Thanks for the info, Stew

Bella She/her

I DIDN'T EVEN FEEL ANYTHING BECAUSE I WAS IN THE SHOWER, WAAAHHHHHHH. ;______;

My dad felt the earthquake though...

Nichi

*hug*

Maybe next time, you can feel it

Bella She/her

I noticed that earthquake we had a couple years ago (the one that was epicenter'd in Quebec)... >u>;

Nichi

I've never been in an earthquake before. A fault line runs right through Regan Park, but it's been inactive for as long as anybody can remember

SleepyD

Earthquakes are fun. lul Provided they don't rampage and destroy everything. I haven't had one of those in a while.

Nichi

Mmm. It seems like it would be, as long as nobody got hurt and nothing got destroyed

Chocofreak13 she/they

it was freaky, given that i've never felt one before. suddenly the walls and windows were shaking like someone was pushing on it from the outside (like with a car) or like a helicopter was landing on the roof. .___.

@bella: well, i didn't feel that one, so i guess we're even. :\

so guys, it seems i likely have the flu. for the first time in FIFTEEN YEARS. achievement unlocked. >>;;;;
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Wow.  How about that.

WHY ARE THERE NO WANG CHUNG GIFS!?