Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.


Chocofreak13 she/they

so do you print them out?

cause my sister works the toy department at walmart AND is into ponies, and she said she's never seen anything like that. :\
(she reccomended checking on hasbro's website.)
click to make it bigger

Bella She/her

Nope, it's a new promotion:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/08/official-map-and-season-2-cast-picture.html

Tho the details are still kind of sketchy at this point.

Chocofreak13 she/they

ahhh, alright. but you could still print them off that DA page, lol. xD
click to make it bigger

Bella She/her

But they're too low-res to make posters of....

Chocofreak13 she/they

they had high-res versions on one of them. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, I'm typing this from Minefield, of all members of the fleet. Go-go, 486 running Windows 95! xD
33Mhz is more than enough -w-

Chocofreak13 she/they

cool, dude. :3

@everyone: GUYS, I CHALLENGE YOU TO FIND A RANDOM SECTION OF TOPICLESS AND READ AND REPOST THE FUNNY RESULTS.
i just got done with about 525-30 and i lol'd. xD
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

Quote from: "Pitkin on page 5" on October 09, 2005, 07:10:29 AM
This really really works, oh hohoho. ^o^

Oh goodness... ^_^

Editor's note: Acknowledging the fact that the layout on the first pages is totally broken with the above-mentioned page being so far the worst, the tone of the post quoted could nowadays be considered sarcastic.

I think back when that message was posted, I was about the same age as Chocofreak is nowadays.

Nichi

Some I found:

This goes along with a joke I made late last year xD
Quote from: Fedora-Tan, on page 4 on October 06, 2005, 01:18:46 PM
Hi all ^_^

Also, my very first post ever in this topic:
Quote from: PentiumMMX, page 714 on May 01, 2011, 05:14:22 PM
I'm in and out of the hospital regularly...because I work there.

As a note, when browsing these boards late last night, I read this topic title as "Topless thread"

Chocofreak13 she/they

Quote from: Choco, page 766 on June 01, 2011, 10:49:50 AM
soooo.......muuuuch.....POOOOOORNNN....... ;^;

@pitkin: so you were 20 when you joined? :\
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

19 and half, I think. The post I quoted was two months before my 20th birthday. *nod*

Bella She/her

I'd go back and look, but sometimes I'd rather not feel nostalgic about the past...

Oh, and Pitkin-sama, I love your new avatar! Is that you in the drawing?

Pitkin

I don't really like to read posts from years ago myself: often there are nice things there, which might've turned hurtful later, and sometimes I feel very ashamed of the stupidities I've said or typed years ago. >.>

Thank you for the avatar compliment, B. ^.^ Yes, it's me drawn by Fedora-Tan's old friend on our wedding day, and I had been dying to scan it since then. :)

Nichi

@Pit: Nice avatar ^_^

Also, on looking at old posts, it depends on how far back the posts in question are. Like, I generally feel uncomfortable looking at any posts from when I was absent, because it feels like I'm prying in on things I'm not supposed to know. However, stuff from before I joined is generally fine (It's actually kind of cool to go back to posts circa '05 and see how much has changed).