Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Blogging IS hard. I tried for about a week, gave up, now I just come here or use dA to broadcast my random musings to the world. d:

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"why does that sounds familiar?

Criminal Minds? Maybe because it's run in uber-syndication?

stewartsage

I twitter, never have enough for a blog and rarely a journal but I do like posting random thoughts somewhere.

zjhentohlauedy

i have a twitter too D:
My my, aren't you lovely~

NejinOniwa

Blogging always dies off unless you gather an audience, and thus interest of your own to go off doing weird stuff (or just write extrapolatedly about the ordinary)...

In case you're wondering, every OSC thread is my blog. >:3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

zjhentohlauedy

yeah it's not really that motivating if no one comments huh? XD

NejinOniwa

Speaking of commenting: Go to the SCRAP PAPER thread, and do so NAO. Demon isn't all that used to translatory work, you see.

OH ALSO: Global call for anyone who dares broadcast some writery works to POAST TOAST in thread. This goes for you as well, Bella-kun! >:3

stewartsage

Summing up my day: Never expected to spend most of it in Maryland.

NejinOniwa

PARANOIA OF THE NOW: Currently tracking up users-who-are-not-made-by-me with My username. Found two so far, one that I was aware of earlier made in 2006 at some hubdub game(I think) site named byond.com; AND, the one that made me pissed off, one at the PERSONAS site. Nothing submitted, just the user submitted...but this gets me anger management problems. ]:K

As for why I was there in the first place: The old idea of making an /osc/ persona popped up to me while I was out of inspiration for other things. It's done and should get approved during the day, so watch out for it over HERE.

stewartsage

Going to try it out, give the Enterprise a little rest.

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"PARANOIA OF THE NOW: Currently tracking up users-who-are-not-made-by-me with My username. Found two so far, one that I was aware of earlier made in 2006 at some hubdub game(I think) site named byond.com; AND, the one that made me pissed off, one at the PERSONAS site. Nothing submitted, just the user submitted...but this gets me anger management problems. ]:K

As for why I was there in the first place: The old idea of making an /osc/ persona popped up to me while I was out of inspiration for other things. It's done and should get approved during the day, so watch out for it over HERE.

i googled myself :D

nope i'm still me :D

NejinOniwa

Well, at least you're in luck on that aspect...
I'm suspecting trolls or impersonators, due to the low frequency.

Oh: "Trouble at OSC" skin is up now. Looks pretty nice, if I have to say so myself. -w-
New link to persona:
http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/205098

Red-Machine

Personas never work very well for me.  The images always get cut off.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

zjhentohlauedy

hehe well my name did come from the need to find a nickname that didn't require numbers in neopets D:

i mean that place has EVERY USERNAME. so much that half of the people there use numbers to compensate! XD

Chocofreak13

it's so cute.........maybe i'll switch to firefox....

KAWAII DESU NE~

and speaking of japanophiles, i am back in contact with one of my brothers that i have not seen in years~! ^^ it's sooper exciting, specially since he's picking me up after school now and we go to his house. i'm actually DOING something for once. ^^ life is good. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Not using firefox isn't good for you, yannow! >:3