Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

Mmm :3

So, work was hell after lunch. Felt like I didn't get anything done, with the constant barrage of customers plus this one asshole throwing a fit over how we didn't have the exact TV he wanted in stock. Tomorrow's going to suck; I have to be at work at 12PM, giving me less time for R&R before I have to go back

Cockleshell

i managed to be a complete asshole to my girlfriend in 5 words or less and now i feel like shit because it all happened so fast
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

Quote from: Cockleshell on September 19, 2014, 10:28:03 PM
kari is a big girl now

*begins kicking the crap out of cockle*

@pent: i'm sorry, man. do you get off earlier as a tradeoff, at least? ;^;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Tomorrow I'll be doing some Dark Heresy with some friends, and I managed to roll up the absolutely most terrifying Psyker conceivable...

Shit's gon' be gud.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

*sunday gaming brofist*
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: Yep; I get off at 9 tonight (That'd be 10 for you) :3

Attempted to go to some garage sales this morning. Didn't find anything of interest :\

Cockleshell

so i've found a flavor of coffee i can drink straight up boiling black without grimacing

fucking love it

Nichi

@Cocks: Welcome to the wonder world of coffee :3

Chocofreak13

still prefer my coffee to taste like ice cream. -w-

went to a book sale today. i really should be stopped from going to those. walked off with some super-nice finds, though. ^^
click to make it bigger

Odin Yggdrasil

wow.  Just got into the wine.

Red cat is really good apparently. Its a local vintage, from Hazletts.

Bella

Quote from: Cockleshell on September 20, 2014, 04:56:16 PM
so i've found a flavor of coffee i can drink straight up boiling black without grimacing

fucking love it

What is it?

I'd like to wean myself off heavily-sweetened coffee but don't really know where to start.

Exa

@Chocofreak: Yeah, with the proper amount of looking after, neat books can be found for decent prices. A friend of mine showed me a place like two months ago with a lot of amazing stuff packed - pity that it is far away from my usual position, so I can only visit it infrequently.

Cockleshell

bella:
green mountain caramel vanilla cream

so i found two touhou fans and i'm so fucking excited im gonna play touhou with them

Nichi

:3

Debating going to grandma's office after work tonight. Mostly rides on how I feel when I get off; as last night my stomach was messed up :\