Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

silly pent, we all know that GlaDOS was the former MB CEO. -w-;

@bells: i knooooow, it feels good to be able to shop there again! FINALLY, decent produce! non-questionable meat! cream cheese that tastes like gold! ;v;
also, in the event i see you at AAC/Deerfield Fair/etc etc i'm giving you your christmas presents early. :0

@cockle: you'll be fine. ^^
and if shit hits the fan i can drive up and find you. ;^;

@simon: knock, but carefully. there might be wraiths in there.

took the cat to the vet today for shots, she was not pleased, but it went smoothly (mostly). otherwise, my dad is royally pissed off (business as usual) and we're going to the beach today. also.....yesterday i did a bad thing. >>;

I WENT ON A SHOPPING SPREE WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING RESPONSIBLE ADULT TIME IS OUT THE WINDOW ;^;

on the upside, i got some records (including 2 yodeling records as a gag gift for my dad's birthday, which he had no interest in, and a Tommy Dorsey sampler pack), a belial green imac for Claire's birthday, a [REDACTED] for bella's christmas gift, and some clothes from Hot Topic (a pair of black and white sailor-striped 50's style shorts, a high-collared, princess-sleeved lolita shirt, a schoolgirl-style bikini top with front zipper with cross ornament, and a plaid jumperskirt, the one i passed over when i bought the leiderdress.) ;v;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

LOL. I recently bought myself a new skirt >w<
(A pencil shirt that fits better than the one I have)

Also, I can has my Christmas gift from last year finally maybe? ;_;

Bella

Quote from: PentiumMMX on August 29, 2014, 11:14:11 AM
...and now we need art of a random DEC-tan shopping at Market Basket -w-;
Maybe throw in Chell; since Aperture = DEC

Trust me, I've already considered it as a part of my "Bostonian OS-tans doing Bostonian things" drawing idea. >>;;

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on August 29, 2014, 12:09:42 PM
silly pent, we all know that GlaDOS was the former MB CEO. -w-;

Welcome to the Market Basket Diet Enrichment Center. Our prices are so low, the cake will never be a lie again.

@bells: i knooooow, it feels good to be able to shop there again! FINALLY, decent produce! non-questionable meat! cream cheese that tastes like gold! ;v;
also, in the event i see you at AAC/Deerfield Fair/etc etc i'm giving you your christmas presents early. :0

I never really knew just how much people liked the place until we didn't have it anymore. Dad and I used to shop at Walmart (I know I know, but it's the only close and reasonably-priced grocery in our area) but we did Christmas shopping at Market Basket last year and haven't stopped going there since.

Also glad to hear I'm not the only one who loves their cream cheese!

In that case I'd give you yours as well. ^_^;

I WENT ON A SHOPPING SPREE WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING RESPONSIBLE ADULT TIME IS OUT THE WINDOW ;^;

I know that feel bruh. ;___;

Cockleshell

college isnt as bad as i thought it could be. that is, till classes start..
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

it's never that bad....at first. you'll feel the crunch soon.

@bells: that's fair, it makes sense to just swap shit now.
also, their cream cheese is much better than walmart's. i like it better than philadelphia, even.
and we shop a lot at walmart, too. but we tend to split the shopping between MB and WM since each store has its own strengths. (and they're both right in town.)

(also i lol'd so hard at the diet enrichment centre)

@pent: trust me, one of the reasons i feel guilty for forsaking responsible adult time is that i haven't mailed shit out yet. >>;;;;;;;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I'd mail you a money order to cover shipping, if it'd help :[

Chocofreak13

hold off on that; in the event that i go to AAC, i may get your christmas gift there, and then bundle it in. :3
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Nichi

@Kari: Alright :3

So far, today was good but then I had one customer that took nearly an hour to transfer their phones and get their e-mails setup again >_<;

Cockleshell

kari are you done absolutely exploding my tumblr lmao
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

......what? i haven't been on tumblr in weeks......(well, excluding just now when i logged in to make sure i wasn't hacked.)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, I had a moment of awesome today. I actually won something in a crane game IRL: a cute wallet that I'm going to give Bella :3
(I've never won something from one of those before, so it felt good to have it happen)

Nichi

@Aurora: I know that feel. I'm looking forward to my next day off work; things have been busy at my work, often times with me losing track of things because I'm getting swamped ;_;

Nichi

Wow. In my case, I typically work 7-to-8 hour shifts (Excluding 1-hour lunch break)...and it varies from "roaming my department aimlessly because there's nothing to do" to "overwhelmed with customers". With my current shoes, as long as I stay in motion, my feet don't bother me as much; it's only when I'm standing still for an extended period that I begin to have foot pains.

Doesn't really help the fact I often have a messed up stomach, brought on by stress and it often being uncomfortably warm in my department :\

Bella

12-hour shift? Good lord. What kinda work are you doing? 0__0