Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winduko

Pillows are for your head, not for your boobs.  ;)

In all seriousness, I have plain A-cup bras that are 36" and 38". I am one of those people whom enjoys simple undergarments.

Edit: Ugh, I have a bit of a headache because my brother was screaming next to me.

Nichi

@Kari: But I like my waistline and don't want to rebuy both of my wardrobes ;___;

@Bella: Truth be told, I like padding. I'd love for my chest to be all-natural, but for the time being, padding is a decent compromise when in trap mode

@Duko: Most of my bras are plain, since finding anything with a cute design on it in my size or close enough to work is a pain >_>;

Chocofreak13

i'm really specific about what kind of bras i like so i tend to wear the same one over and over and over till it wears out. and then keep wearing it because i like it.

it doesn't help matters that they don't really make any patterns i like anymore. my 3 favourites though are all pinstriped. ^^
click to make it bigger

Odin Yggdrasil

Rather odd conversation to come back to.

Nichi

@Odin: Mmm -w-

@Kari: My favorite at the moment is light blue with a black lace mesh over the front >w<

winduko

Not the first time I've been (in this case sort of) in a conversation that involves boobs on a forum and someone comes back confused.

In fact, it is the second time this has happened.

Nichi

@Duko: LOL. I can't say I've had it happen before, but I've had similar instances of someone walking in on a conversation that was kinda weird -w-;

winduko

And with the first time, it also involved height and me and my friend being the jackasses we are to our characters in the first important roleplay I've been involved in.

And by that I mean being Lemony Narrators that broke the fourth wall far too often for our own good. I still enjoy being a Lemony Narrator in my own writings, however.

Nichi

I went through a phase where I enjoyed that, as well. Still do, depending on how seriously the work in question is intended to be -w-;

Odin Yggdrasil

Yeah. Its not like I haven't seen that kind of conversation before, its just like I suddenly come back to that and its like okay now what

winduko

Yeah, that's exactly what happened. He said that he returned to a very weird topic. Fairly certain he got what we were talking about. It wouldn't be too easy to get it as my friend and I thought we were experts at Getting Crap Past the Radar on the kid's forum I was on, and he's a year older than me and my friend.

Simonorged

I applied to Electric Boat today. Hopefully I can get the position
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

@simon: good luck.
@odin: i can top this. one time, me and my friend chelsea were discussing pokemon crystal, and my friend tom came into the conversation just as one of us (i think me) was saying "But can't you make the ball if you have the right nut?". -w-;;
@bras: my favourite favourite also has a slight lace edge at the top and a little bow at the centre, and the one i'm wearing now also sports a centre bow. i guess a more accurate term is that i favour goth-loli bras. :0

holy sheet guys there's tornado tomatoes going through the region. and one of the at-risk areas is where bells lives.

i'm scaaaared ;^;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I thought it was in the MA area; not that far north into NH. If so, I guess I can skip out on the plans to play Portal :\

(A good thing when I'm stuck driving a piece of shit and can't even use the half a tank of gas I have in the van. Thanks, mom)

Chocofreak13

severe Tstorms are present all over the area today. Revere was the town hit, but according to TWC Carroll, Belknap, and Grafton counties are having a severe Tstorm watch with chance of good-sized hail. bells is in Belknap, sooo.....
click to make it bigger