Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

thanks for the opinions, guys. tbh i also like the left but i'll try both the day before and see.

who's making an Ice Queen plush? this bitch! : D
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Yaay! ^^

So I've scooped up a ton of PS2 games as a result of the 75% off sale at work. Still a few more I'm on the fence about (Sly Cooper 3, Family Guy: The Game), one I forgot to pick up (Final Fantasy X), and one that's believed to have fallen behind a display (Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne), but otherwise, I've obtained quite a few; I think my PS2 collection might be bigger than my Game Boy collection now -w-;

LeaflameSD

I got a few PS2 games myself; XIII and Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution.

Nichi

I'll post in Games General with a list of my PS2 games -w-

Chocofreak13

do eet.

in other news: Snowmageddon. we are living in it.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Well, everyone but me. It'll likely be another 20 years before it snows again in this dump I live in :\

Chocofreak13

don't worry, in 5 years you'll be living in a dump SURROUNDED by snow!!

because you'll be here.

in the Derry Country Club Estates.

which are actually quite nice.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Don't you all have like fifteen inches or something?  That's what the said on the news.

Chocofreak13

i can't get a clear read, but it looks like a max of 2 feet, nothing huge. it's 2 degrees F here now, and is expected to dip to about -8 tonight.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU STOLE MY WINTER
GIVE ME BACK IT ;_;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: Snuggle closely with plushies to stay warm :3

So, work was tiring. On a lighter note, I did stumble onto something to mail Bella for her birthday gift in a few weeks >w>;

Chocofreak13

sweeeeet. -w-

also, plushies, 6 blankets, a fuzzy robe, and sitting on the heating pad with it turned up to 2 helped quite a bit. -w-
click to make it bigger

Bella

I am so fucking pissed right now, for those of you who don't know (or have forgotten) the house I'm living in is still under construction, which means it only has about 1-and-one-half-of-a-3rd of a bathroom (toilet and half a sink. DON'T ASK HOW I CAN HAVE A HALF A SINK, JUST ACCEPT THAT I CAN.) The shower is still "outside" in an RV. It's fucking cold here, and all the pipes froze up in the RV, leaving me showerless. My skin produces more oil than a typical Texan crude-field, so I'm fucking going mad from itchiness and generally feeling gross and disgusting.

There's a health club down the street from my house but they're closed on the weekend, otherwise I'd pay $20 for a week of gym service JUST FOR acess to the showers. My dad, the fucking moron (when it comes to plumbing - he loves fun stuff like building and doing electrical work, but plumbing is tedious and expensive so it takes him approximately 12 months to finish a toilet, or put in a sink), wants to try sneaking into the pool room at the Days Inn down the street (again, just for access to the showers), while I want him to swallow his fucking pride and just ask our neighbors to let me use their shower. I mean I'm embarrassed about it too, but at least they're well aware that he hasn't managed to complete the plumbing in this shit show of a house in over 3 years, so they may be inclined to help us out.

Nichi

@Bella: *hug*
I'd let you borrow my shower, if you had a way to get here :[