Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

*1-Up sound from Mario*

So, work went nicely. Now, I'm-a partake in MapleStory for the afternoon and drown out my disappointment of being unable to adventure IRL

NejinOniwa

Celebrated my dad's birthday today. Still appalled that nobody else seems to notice the ravens in this town. Or perhaps the ravens know who to look for.

We discussed going to Dubai over New Year's, but the general feeling was that it wasn't a good idea.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Dr. Kraus

@Nejin: Aren't Ravens the symbol of Odin? The Nordic God? BE BLESSED MY CHILD.

NejinOniwa

Exactly my point. They know who to look for... :)

Chocofreak13

so.....i serve the demon overlord, who serves Odin? AM I EMBROILED IN A PYRAMID SCHEME WTF

IN OTHER NEWS ME JACKIE MAX AND BELLS HIKED FOR 3 AND A HALF HOURS AT THE FLUME TODAY AND BURNED OFF THE EQUIVALENT OF THE AVERAGE PERSON'S CALORIE INTAKE (ABOUT 2,000 CALORIES)
EVERYONE SEEMED TO GET ALONG WELL AND I FOUND HOMESTUCK FANART ALONG THE TRAIL

SO MANY NATURE PICTURES, MORE AT 11
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I'm impersonating him. There's a difference.

Chocofreak13

then mashtur, who am i? am i loki? o^o
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

It depends. Do you feel more like a raven than a shapeshifting jackass? If so, then probably not.

Chocofreak13

THEN WHO AM I, MASHTURRRR
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

HOLY SHIT IT'S A COCKLESHELL GET THE CAR

*THROWS ULTRASUPERMASTERBALL*

EDIT: WAIT THAT'S NOT ENOUGH

*DEPLOYS BUTTERFLY NET*
*TACKLES*
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Hi Odworth Cockle :3

So, I have new headphones. Office Depot had a pair of Sony on-the-ear headphones on sale for $12, and they were like a more modern version of a vintage pair I used to have that unfortunately broke (They were circa '80s and intended for a home stereo, but they kicked ass with my PSP regardless of the 3-foot cable). Sound quality actually surpasses my previous pair :3

Chocofreak13

sweet, bro! knew you'd find some eventually. -w-
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi