good! <3
24 (85.7%)
bad >_<
4 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: September 21, 2008, 04:32:04 PM

NejinOniwa

What, Lucky*OS-Tan much?
Lawl. Nah, I want some FIGHTAN. Slice of life is already overfilled...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aurora Borealis

Awww... I'd like a "Lucky Star"-esque OS-tan anime!

Either that or a series that features many OS-tans, as they fight against malicious hackers, malware and incompetent computer users!

NejinOniwa

OS-Tan no Naku Koro Ni - Slice of Life meets OS-Tan meets BLOODY MURDER AND HORROR SHIT. -w-

CaptBrenden

le sigh... obsses much?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

Actually trying to keep my mind of my Maria+Holic obsession, works fine using that.

ALSO, Aya-tan's DEEP voice killed me ;_; OwO -w-

Asterlux

hmm i can totaly see a anime here...picture if you will....*95-tan wakes up and goes out to heat some water for tea then gets the mail shakeing her head sadly at ALL the junk mail that xp-tan and ME-tan have then noticing a whole package of junk mail that MSNmessanger-tan and Yahoomessanger-tan have waiting picks them up struggleing as she hawls them to ME-tan's room where ME, MSN and Yahoo-tan are all still asleep then she opens XP-tan's door and chucks the giant mailbag at her head and then bows and informs her lazyness that its her turn to help fix breakfast...hmm thats a good start i think you can really go anywere from here

Chocofreak13

shweet.
like mahromatic anime, except tweaked and without the dying.
y'know, action combined with comedy and sweetness, maybe a bit of romance, and a little shouta thrown in to make it interesting.

either that or it could take an entirely different direction.

i want to hear the news read by the os-tans! 2k is the main anchor, with XP and 3.1 at the side, and ME on sports or something! 95 does the weather, and 98&98se are in the field!
click to make it bigger

CaptBrenden

eeeeh you take the whole dying thing out of mahoromatic, you defeat the entire point.  It was basicly animes take on the cancer story.  Instead of cancer, its a robot with little time left, but its a story about making use of the time you have left etc...

heh, i think the OS tans tho would do best with a love hina type anime.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Cockleshell

Oh shiz, that had me laughing hard. Someone has to do the news with the OS-tans. Seriously.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

that would be awsome!

no, the dying could be taken out of mahro and there's still be something. it'd just be less depressing.
love hina would work, with toshiaki playing the (un?)lucky guy.

i have video games on the brain. combine that with anime and you get .hack!! os-tans wouls fit EXCELLENTLY there. xD

but i wish they had an os console game. <3
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"and 98&98se are in the field!

Then Secchan would see a guy and run off with the can opener, and the camera guy would drop the camera as Hacchan runs after Secchan. 2K looks flustered and goes to 95 for the weather.

Chocofreak13

95 calmly reports the weather, finishing with "...it's looking good this weekend! Mac sucks, Windows is supreme. And that's the forecast."

2k and XP look a little embarassed by that comment, and continue with the news. Meanwhile, on channel 7, OS9 is finishing her forecast.
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

95's forecast is completely wrong, it's next week's forecast, and OS9's is spot on.

Chocofreak13

hey! which team are you for??
click to make it bigger