Main Menu

CAR-TANS!!! XD

Started by Kotaro, July 02, 2008, 09:02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanDanKilmaster

I should mention, despite all the stereotypes, Austin, TX is really quite progressive.  If there's any place I've been that has them, that would be it, but I didn't see any (of course, I wasn't looking for them either).  Of course, progressive is really subjective in this case, coming from a small town guy's perspective.  I would be really surprised to see any "green" stations in this state, but I've heard the state capital might have some.

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

The only green stations you'd see are the painted ones, huh~ -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

QuoteThe only green stations you'd see are the painted ones, huh~ -w-

Beyond Petroleum my ass...

To avoid any possible confusion I may be causing, Texas is not my home state.  Hence, no real motive to speak ill of it...

CaptBrenden

In the Marine Corps we have replaced alot of our troop transport busses with natural gass ones... son of a beach if they arnt a pain when they run out of gas... cant just send someone to the next gas station for more.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Vegapunk

Waaayyyyyy too big dude. 18 wheelers: NOOOOOOOOOOO

os11tan

@18wheeler : prime optitan ?

NejinOniwa

Prime necro-tan? VERY NO.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Sora

Here is an idea. (Aside from the whole give-it-up-now thing.)
How about max speed determines overall height, torque determines muscle size, etc...
So an F1 car would be about 6" and a golf buggy is about 4".
(An F-Zero car is 7")
E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

Cockleshell

THIS THREAD WAS STARTED 2 YEARS AGO HOLY MOTHER OF GOD GIVE ME A BREAK THATS THE WORST NECRO I'VE SEEN TO DATE
sorry >>
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Aurora Borealis

Yeah, this is a pretty bad necropost, but THIS is the worst one yet, bumping a topic from 2005!

Now, I'm not going to close this thread if there really is interest in this topic. Is anyone still interested in this?

*crickets chirp*

Cockleshell

five.... years....  ;269
anyway, i think the thread died for a reason.. :P
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

IanDanKilmaster

What's the deal with necroing to ten anyway?  Those same ten posts could be made in active threads, but why post in long dead threads?  It's so stupid.

Anyway, I think it's safe to say that most of the interest in this thread has pretty much fizzled out and is safe to close...

Aurora Borealis

I agree. There's plenty going on in the Topicless thread and the forum games section!

I'll wait just a little longer to see if any interest pops up. Going once... going twice...

Sora

E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

Bella

Car-tans go where?

Saturn Sky and Pontiac Soltice-tan

[/PLUG-OLA]