Fanart challenge-#1.

Started by Kotaro, June 14, 2008, 03:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kotaro

this is an A.P.B. to all members, I KOTARO CHALLENGE ALL, TAKE YOUR FANART SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL!!!    I WANT YOU ALL TO DO A GIANTESS PICTURE OF ANY OS-GIRL IN ANY CITY, OF YOUR PERSONAL CHOICE.

please send any pics to: langevinjohn@gmail.com

(you may also post any finished works on this site)
its musume time!

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: "Kotaro"this is an A.P.B. to all members, I KOTARO CHALLENGE ALL, TAKE YOUR FANART SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL!!!    I WANT YOU ALL TO DO A GIANTESS PICTURE OF ANY OS-GIRL IN ANY CITY, OF YOUR PERSONAL CHOICE.

please send any pics to: langevinjohn@gmail.com

(you may also post any finished works on this site)

Well if you post some art made by you, then we could also post some art made by us...

As said in latin: "Do ut des"...

(donate something of valuable to receive back something of valuable as a return gift)

Or like it is incorrectly said also in latin by english spokerpersons: "Quid pro quo"

Or else explain why we should provide such a precious free gift only to please your desires...

You cannot launch a challenge and get all benefits, being super-partes without demonstrate you can draw also by yourself at same level of the challengers.
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Chocofreak13

i may just take you up on that.

but i'll need to get a permit first.

is it ok if it doesn't stay up? i doubt the historical society will allow that o_o;
click to make it bigger

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"i may just take you up on that.

but i'll need to get a permit first.

is it ok if it doesn't stay up? i doubt the historical society will allow that o_o;

Do not feed the troll.

I strongly suspect of the guy who launched this thread...

He is a perfect newcomer, and it seems to me that he counted on our vanity (and maybe our stupidity) to let someone make free drawings for him...  ;014
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
[/color]
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Aurora Borealis

You're right. It is not fair to do a fanart challenge without the challenge starter contributing to it too. But if this challenge were originally done fairly, I would have participated.

NejinOniwa

In an environment without a SAGE function, there is but one way to deal with them...

IGNORANCE.IS.BLISS.

Learn2it, dawg.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

C-Chan

[breaks rules]
Why the Necroposting all of a sudden? T__T

Even though i admit I have HUGE (no pun intended) interest in the fetishistic subject matter on hand, I never replied to this so-called "challenge" either for two obvious reasons:

1) There was no reward or even a hint of participation on his behalf. A good sign that all the hard work you would have poured into the drawing would've just been for the pleasure of hearing how much he #@%$^& off to it.  Yeah, that's a real incentive.... ¬¬'

2) I cheated a bit since I used to be in giantess forums myself, and know that less than  5% actually contribute any creative content of any kind, while the remaining 95% are, to put it mildly, worse than useless.  A big driving factor to the decline of that particular "community" (if such a thing really existed).

Oh well, that's my 2-cent coin.

Now let sleeping threads lie.  Â¯v¯

[/breaks rules]

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"You're right. It is not fair to do a fanart challenge without the challenge starter contributing to it too. But if this challenge were originally done fairly, I would have participated.

Well...

If insted of a so called "challenge", the guy had said that he could not draw, but he had strongly desired to see giant sized OSTANs riding cities and towns, I could had drawn one for him...

But he simply provoked us believing that someone had had drawn free giant OStans for him...  ;026

Not good behaviour...  ;014

I support C-Chan...

It is simply better to close this thread...  ;022
[/color]
[/color]
[/color]

Chocofreak13

hmm, i wanna do it. i'm going to, even if this guy is trolling. my friend needs me to paint the walls cute eventually, and he said i could do an os-tan theme. i was gonna do it so i could post it here, and if you guys were ever near mass you could come see. :3
click to make it bigger