Forum Games: Break a Wish

Started by Justin, June 24, 2008, 01:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsubashi

*Granted* but it turns out "EVERYTHING" is an obscure name-brand for outdated servos that no longer work.

I wish for a better public transportation system.
-Tsu

NejinOniwa

Granted, but the power stations distributing to the rail powerlines aren't juicy enough to handle them...so you end up with electric failures every second day, and a LOT of pissed people.

(actually, this is an RL example of Stockholm's public transportation since they upgraded the trains...they draw too much juice out of the system >_>)

I wish for an hero, that is not me.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Tsubashi

*Granted* but you realize HERO stands for Heathkit Educational RObot an educational robots sold by Heathkit during the 1980s.

I wish for a better office environment
-Tsu

NejinOniwa

Granted, but you'll have to wait until 2010 before the smell of the pesticides Anticimex threw in to fade away.

I wish for...err...more poster ranks, haha.

Tsubashi

*Granted* but they all have exactly the same name. ^v^

I wish I were a competent programmer
-Tsu

NejinOniwa

Alex S

Granted. The vacuum's motor is so hot that it fries your computer.

I wish that card games could be played with holograms.

Tsubashi

*Granted* but the holograms gain sentience and declare a holy war against biological life forms declaring "All life is photonic"

I wish I was omniscient
-Tsu

Seamore

Granted, but in order to store all of them, your head became so large, it don't fit when you pass a door anymore

I wish the concorde will fly again
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

Tsubashi

*Granted* but it's not particularly useful for a Metro Station to fly.

I wish for greater forum membership retention.
-Tsu

Odin Yggdrasil

Granted, however the forum soon experiences a catastrophic server failure and all is lost.

Fear not however, for servers are relatively easy to obtain.

I wish the cake was not a lie.

Alex S

Granted. You get to the cake and eat some, but you realize that you should have listened to GLaDOS's blue sphere, who was spouting the recipe, and die of poisoning.

I wish that I had Shadow Card Game Powers.

Odin Yggdrasil

Granted. You end up getting consumed by them, and are exorcised as a demon without having accomplished anything else.

I wish I had GLaDOS-tan as my laptop's operating system. She can't get out of it if I disable it's wireless, and would be effectively trapped in there only able to cuss at me on screen.

Tsubashi

*Granted* but you forget to disable bluetooth whereby she jumps to a innocent passerby's phone and then, through a series of complex jumps and invasion she infiltrates the tactical computers of the worlds superpowers and launches every tactical missile towards you in retribution.

I wish I had the debug codes to life. ^v^
-Tsu

NejinOniwa

Granted, but all codes are caps-sensitive, and since you need to enable CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL to use them, you can't use a single one.

I wish I had a Capslock Pillow.