MorphOS-TAN 2.0 candidates... (HELP)

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, May 21, 2008, 01:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous!

The shading/highlighting on MOS-chan is excellent, I really like her wings/hair decorations. AROS-chan is adorable, as always...but I have to say the part that caught my attention detail-wise is the job you did on MOS 2.0-chan's dress! I have to say, you have really picked up how to draw and shade folds well! The animals are a cute touch, as well.

Raffaele, as for your problems downloading it, were you logged in at the time? Because I downloaded it with no problems...

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: "Bella"
Raffaele, as for your problems downloading it, were you logged in at the time? Because I downloaded it with no problems...

Thank you...

I downloaded it.

Here is the history:

I were logged... The page was loaded but no link was active...

Then I discover there is a button down side of the page, saying download that in the very first moment was not shown, neither sensed by mouse...

Only when the page was sure full loaded with all images then it became active.

Are these problems common in Opera browser I am using??? BOH??? Who knows???  ;018

Also it appear the Download link saying it is SVG file, but Opera download it assuming it is XML file...  ;026

Fortunately I am enough acculturated in computers and I simply renamed it... No problem. I got it.

P.S.:

About Mount Washington...

Is it recognizabe that the image was a rendered 3D Mount Washington?

I don't know where is the most important sightseeing place from which to see the mount...

So I tried to positioning the virtual camera in various places all around the DEM altitude file, until I found a place that seems me very similar as the place shown in the photo of Mt. Washington from Wikipedia...

I am afraid I could had rendered it as a common mountain without any personality...

Is the Mount Washington in the rendered image almost recognizable as being itself?  ;018  ;018

(Just a curiosity to know if I made a good work or not)
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]