Main Menu

Integer Life

Started by Kami-Tux, May 20, 2008, 05:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kami-Tux

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Smokey

LOL, well i remember one time when i was dragged in front of the class by all of my classmates to give a speech... :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Bella

Haha! First off, I thought Rae's shirt was hilarious. Second, her mom's advice to imagine everyone naked backfiring...that's just golden XD

As you pointed out, you may not have the greatest illustrations...but this fact gets lost in your humorous, sharp writing. Well done as always :D

(BTW, may I ask what your signature says?)

Aurora Borealis

This is a great comic series! It is very funny and with sophisticated humor! I also am a supporter of original characters and comic series featuring them! (I am also working on an original series, despite struggling to... For the past two years -__-)

Rae is my favorite of the characters because I totally do have a lot of empathy for her and I admire her sharp wit!

The last page was especially hilarious, how the plan of imagining the others naked completely backfired!

Kami-Tux

Thanks for your encouragement!

My sig is a pun in Esperanto: Why does Harry Potter always do dangerous things? - Because of his death wish (only that death with in this rather poetic Esperanto sounds like Voldemort.)

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

NejinOniwa

Oh you, Tuxinator, you.

Also, lulz.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Kami-Tux

Tuxinator‽ WHERE‽

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Smokey

AAAAH!!! THERE HE IS!!!

WATCH OUT FOR IT'S FLUFFYNESS!!!
Thanks Fedora-sama

Kami-Tux

I think I missed it again :(

/me squawks sadly and even forgets to post the new comic

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

QuoteDamn hippies.
I lol'd
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Kami-Tux

IL10 now on a server near you!

(Maybe the caption isn't quite correct, depending on how you pronounce the two words, but a good caption is hard to find and this was too good to ignore)

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Smokey

Nice comeback... And making team a paradox, since there's no "I" or "U" in team, there's no team... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama