Spammers Ho

Started by NejinOniwa, May 06, 2008, 03:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

a dirty noob/necro poster. point being nejin?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

Conveniently stopped at 10 posts, just after we agreed to have the H-board inaccessible by users not in the OS-Tan citizen group, which craves a minimum of 10 posts...

...gah. Paranoia, maybe, but I see things, you know.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

oh, Im sure that probobly was the reason, however, that is not against the rules. It proves he is not a bot at least. If a member of the community wants to show up just to find fapping material, more power to them. the 10 posts is just a hurtle that will weed out bots.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

mmnnnh, mnnnnnh...the hot fax SUCKS!

'^'

NejinOniwa

Just a wonder, is there (no, I know there is, so someone do it) a way for someone to remove the "announcement" status on Kotaro's post? Because, like, it annoys the living hell out of me that a crap thread like that is automatically stickie'd. Heck, why do normal users even have the ability to do announcements anyway? Shouldn't that be reserved for modmins or something?

Aurora Borealis

De-stickified! Good call mentioning that- it's not a legitimate contest (there are no incentives to participate, not organized)!

NejinOniwa

Demon's eye remains watchful, Aurora dear.

Smokey

Maybe I could put my lurking to good use by reporting spam and spammers here...

Added after 4 minutes:

Oh and by the way, thanks Nej, for now i finally know why I got all those PMs from Kotaro...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Alex S

Ok, there have been multiple advertisement comments that I've reported recently. Ban the offender?

Also, for the 'report a comment' page, should there be a choice for 'advertisement'?

Smokey

I would guess that it depends on the nature of the advert, since I would see no objetions on ads like the one in Nej's signature advertising a thread in this forum...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Put 'em up here if you see anything, it's what the thread is for.

Alex S

No, the ads are completely unrelated to the images; they're ads for some sort of wedding thing.

I've reported the ones I found (boredom by refreshing the random pics on the galley index) and the comments have been deleted, but I think the spammer should be banned.

Smokey

As far as i've seen it's offence->warning->reoffend->B&...

But yes a warning would be in place...

(BTW, where do you find that crap? not in the new posts, thats for sure)
Thanks Fedora-sama

Alex S

At least 2 were posted on pics on Dec. 31, 2008.

I was just looking for commented pics in the random picture thing at the top of the index page of the gallery. The only even semi-relevant use of this ad comment was on a pic of LoveLetter-tan.

I think they're already past the two offense ban.

Smokey

Ah, yes...
I am just lurking on the message boards waiting for new posts to pounce on...
Besides if i had to sift through the entire forum, checking every post that's out there, i'd have myself a new full-time job... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama