Cosplay

Started by Toki, March 11, 2008, 02:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Oh, don't listen to them, KatzeFuchs! We're a friendly bunch here, we don't bite. Unless the person in question is edible.

Nice cosplay, though!

CaptBrenden

all girls are edible OM NOM NOM NOM
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

need.....more.......cosplay.......

*drops on the floor and rolls over*

Man i needed to go to the top of the page to see what were on about here...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Quoteall girls are edible OM NOM NOM NOM
THAT SO, EH? Then, if this post ends in 5, I get to eat every single forum member!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Don't try to change this into 4-chan...

And, COSPLAY, is not RANDOMness....
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

BAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW

Smokey

Oh, boi....

How the heck do you calm a tentacle monster down without sedating or killing it?
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Err...feed yourself to it?

;006

CaptBrenden

back on topic please...

anyhow,  to get back on topic.. one of my pet peeves with cosplay is when people use chinsy fabrics just making it look cheap.  For example:  People making a FMA state military uniform that use fabric thats thinner then a sheet, or does the gold embroidery with shiny cheep looking metalic fabric.  It just looks sooo.. cheap.  

I suppose not everyone can be a cosplay god (those cosplayers that look so much like their intended character they could be the characters movie actor for a live action version) but have a little pride people.. those cardboard box, bed sheet costumes are what make me cringe at cons.

Darknight_88

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"back on topic please...

anyhow,  to get back on topic.. one of my pet peeves with cosplay is when people use chinsy fabrics just making it look cheap.  For example:  People making a FMA state military uniform that use fabric thats thinner then a sheet, or does the gold embroidery with shiny cheep looking metalic fabric.  It just looks sooo.. cheap.  

I suppose not everyone can be a cosplay god (those cosplayers that look so much like their intended character they could be the characters movie actor for a live action version) but have a little pride people.. those cardboard box, bed sheet costumes are what make me cringe at cons.

DON'T YOU DARE TO INSULT CARDBOX.

CaptBrenden

:P that ladies and gentalmen, is why cosplayers are concidered freaks by the general public :P

NejinOniwa

DID I HEAR SOMEONE SAY BOX GUNDAM?
CUZ I THINK I HERD SOMEONE SAY BOX GUNDAM.

Darknight_88

ORE WA GUNDAM.