Cosplay

Started by Toki, March 11, 2008, 02:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toki

Tee hee... It's true. I'm never bored ^-^ I just like doing things too. I wish I could go to more cons but I am poor, but my freinds are great and like to do nice things for me D:

I'm not sure I understand what Smokey said, now that I think about it. Wait yes I do. No. Yes... Kya @_@
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

I confuse myself sometimes, too...

I meant that people in western countries get bored more, since they have a lot more luxury than people in 3rd world countries...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Toki

Yeah I guess thats true o.o I don't understand how people can get bored so often and so easily...
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Wel, the dutch word for it explains it a bit, it translates (and i took a lot of liberties here, since it's just the dutch word for boredom) roughly into "havint too much to choose from".
Now i'm not exactly rich, but i do have a lot of projects i want to work, wich means that sometimes i end up doing nothing at all, getting bored and luking around here for new posts...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

Hwahaha xD I have lots of things I like doing. I don't get to hang out on the internet quite as often as I like but i only like internet to talk to cool peeps like you :3
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Well, i never really spent any time on the net, (except for online games :D) until i found this (a forum with seriousness and 3 -well 4- great things to blabber on about :D)

I always believed that "internet=pr0n", good to see some ppl are still serious out here... ;010
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

QuoteI always believed that "internet=pr0n"
GRAB YOUR DICK AND DOUBLE CLICK >_>

(sorry, I just had to say it >_<)
Also, SERIOUS BUSINESS.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

oh, gawd... i remember that song... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

Ah... I can't say i'm familiar with that song... o.o;

btw I'm working on renovating my Komugi costume

So far I've only fixed the back

Toki wants to become an idol >:0 Sounds fun doesn't it!?
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

GAWD! You do all that by yourself?!

Serious skillz, really...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

^___^ Just time and the right materials... The bunny tail is made out of angel hair yarn... it's soooo fluffy softy @///@

Added after 1 minutes:

Ehh? You really think so ._.;; Well... the front doesn't look quite as nice as the back... I made a mistake with some of the stitching and I can't iron it out, but it's not too bad..
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

*nod nod*
Jealousy~ ;_;

Smokey

Well, i would love to give it a try, but i would be killed (literally, man i'm ashamed of being dutch) if i were seen cosplaying anything....
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

I'm actually thinking of, once I get a good costume done that works somewhat in public, go to school wearing it, just for the heck of it.
(i actually did that last year in my Visbou-kun cosplay, since I were going directly to the convention after school)

Toki

I wore my Neko-Maido cosplay to school, but everyone already thinks I'm weird... I love my fluffy pink skirts >///<
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!