Intel Dual core
2 (9.5%)
Intel Quad core
1 (4.8%)
Intel Single core (64-bit)
2 (9.5%)
Intel Single core (32-bit)
5 (23.8%)
Intel Legacy CPU (the stuff nobody knows or is really old, and please post wich one :D)
2 (9.5%)
AMD Dual core
3 (14.3%)
AMD Quad core
1 (4.8%)
AMD Single core (64-bit)
2 (9.5%)
AMD Single core (32-bit)
2 (9.5%)
AMD Legacy CPU (Same here, Old and post wich one plz)
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: March 11, 2008, 01:55:38 PM

Smokey

That's a real shame for the 486-line of processors were some real powerhouses ;010 I LOVE them... :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

neoraziel1

once i get my new mid tower case im gonna get a core 2 dou socket 487  for my comp

firstyear

well i use an amd dual core, but running gentoo its brillant as amd performs more calcualtions per clock cycle thus its more effficent. that and it passive cools at 70% load at 35 deg :D

NejinOniwa

35 C? The only time I ever get that is during startup... >_>

Yep, I definitely need some watercooling for DELTA. Hell's bells, I was playing Mass Effect just some hour ago when suddenly the processor started going over 65 and the GPU wouldn't process data properly!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

mpoon

woot for AMD thoroughbred-b core

Smokey

Yeah that's why i'm saving for phase-change cooling...

-18 C HECK YEA!!!
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

robhol

AMD dual here... rawr. :3

NejinOniwa

-18C...that's like having the window open.

HELL YEAH NATURAL COOLING
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

chillinfart

Poiwerbook 5300 ppc 100 Mhz, powerbook 3400 ppc 200 Mhz(both dead) and a PC world Best buy: a Dell Dimension XPS B733r

The pentium 3 processor and celeron(mendocino family) are the coolest cpu that i tested. With a 466 Mhz celeron and a big cooler i obtained 36ºC in the core with basic works(i'm not joking)!
I miss and love you Mac Os 8/9 tan , KILL STEVE FOR ME PLEASE, HE DID IT!
Powerbook 3400(2006-2009) MacOS 9 always lives in our souls

Smokey

^True, PIIIs and PIII-Celerons ruled, especialy the later ones... you can buy a dualcore PIII (dual-CPU that is ^_^) system for about $120 here and those babys are so easy to overclock...
Thanks Fedora-sama

leuch3rd

old school amd 3800+ single x64 - cant play sup com though very well :(

ookichinposan

no mention of i7s yet ??? tsk tsk

Silentbob

Bella

My Mac has an Intel dual core. :B

Aurora Borealis

I'm a traitor! I remembered that in my first post on this thread, I was a PowerPC Mac user who swore she wouldn't switch to Intel Macs for several years, believing Apple sold out yet again- first it was their switch to Unix (which I reluctantly accepted, when Mac OSX became good in its own right), and now their switch to Intel!

Since May, I've been using my MacBook as my main computer.