MEWXPZLFUDAWV Club!

Started by Bella, November 29, 2007, 11:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

QuoteHmmm, visualizing Piggy-senpai with glasses and a cape...

Wut lol.

QuoteNow that I think of it, I think I noticed the same thing when I was Lowe's some time ago. For some reason that just sounds awfully familiar. Anyway, I do know there are a number of businesses that use Linux, two of which were sued by SCO (Autozone and Daimler-Chrysler). I have to wonder if the people who work at these places are even aware they are using Linux.

Ah, yes, I remember hearing about that flap. I also know...some famous guitar string manufacturer uses Linux.

But Amazon.com...nope, they use VMS machines (or so I've heard).

QuoteWell usually I reserve my "huh" moments when you talk about tv programs and not Anime, but here I draw an exception.

Huh? ^^;

On the other hand, Bella-hime's Yoko Whatsis cosplay deserves at least 3 or 4 servings of "humina humina". ^.^

Or "hummus hummus"? I forget now... -v-

Somebody needs to catch up on their Gurren Laggan :P

QuoteActually, I decided I wanted to be an Amiga anyway, just for the hell of being different. ^.^

But I have certainly advertised that very point before, in addition to also scolding Apple for popularizing the misconception to begin with.

Oh. Wait. Actually, I'm a VAX! I'm big and scary and sustain myself on the blood of Skiddies and 1337 h4xors who attempt to crack me.

QuoteCan't speak for the guy (never even heard of him until now), but as I like to say: "As imperfect beings as we are, we're all allowed at least one weakness that goes against the very grain of our ideals."

My own weakness is the Wii, one of the most locked video game consoles of all time, but by GAWD it captivates me. ¯^¯

That's very well put...

And speaking of the Wii, I recently got to try one out. My friend just got it, and he was showing it off. At first I was a bit cynical (seeing as my favorite computer games involve text commands), but I started playing Wii Sports...it's actually a lot of fun!

...But the golfing was damned frustrating >__<

QuoteAlso, a few months ago I met with a young lady who adored Microsoft/Bill Gates after reading about how much money or software they donated to schools in third world. This is exclusive of knowledge of how small the donation was relative to their net worth, or the fact that the donations were only to select countries and to some extent politically-motivated -- what mattered is that it felt touchy-feely enough to shield M$ of criticism in her mind (or at least not think too badly of its efforts).

No one can rise from poverty on charity alone, that's not the point of it. Never has the term "Killing with Kindness" been so applicable in this respect.

In any event,... the point of my tangent is that I wonder if Mr. Chopra is not unlike my friend.

You know, I actually know a boy who's quite enamored with Billy Boy himself. He thinks he should run for president! (A very scary thought to me, unless Steve Jobs could be the veep.)

QuoteYou should probably update your Wishlist Of Life to state that you plan to dress like that in public some day. ^__^

Humina Hummus! ^.^

Meh, I couldn't pull it off. ^//////////^

*checks*

Oh lawd I'm off topic.

*searches for topic*

NejinOniwa

Quote from: "Bella"

Wut lol.
DOOOORYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SEEEEMPAAAAAAI
WHY ARE YOU SO GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!?!!?!!?!?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

C-Chan

QuoteWut lol.

I'm cosplaying Alto from Macross Frontier?  O-O

QuoteSomebody needs to catch up on their Gurren Laggan :P

In fairness, I can kinda do that now.  Very well, I'm putting that on my queue.  ^.^

Right now, though, I'm giving priorities to all series with interesting size comparisons. Meaning I finally got down and finished Girls Bravo and Mahoromatic.  *cough*  ^///^

QuoteOh. Wait. Actually, I'm a VAX! I'm big and scary and sustain myself on the blood of Skiddies and 1337 h4xors who attempt to crack me.

And you hang around at Amazon.  ^.^

QuoteAnd speaking of the Wii, I recently got to try one out. My friend just got it, and he was showing it off. At first I was a bit cynical (seeing as my favorite computer games involve text commands), but I started playing Wii Sports...it's actually a lot of fun!

...But the golfing was damned frustrating >__<

Golfing might get better with that new motion enhancement thingie coming out early next year, since it might be possible to more accurately measure your movement -- not just the force of your swing, but also the length of the arc and the direction the ball is being hit.

Super Swing Golf takes into account most of those things, but lacks the intuitive "just swing" control that makes Wii Golf feel a little more natural.  The tradeoff, though, is that Wii Golf is too darn sensitive for its own good.  >.<

But I do enjoy it, though.  Just a matter of getting the hang of it, though its not like there aren't many other fun Wii games to try out.  ^^

QuoteYou know, I actually know a boy who's quite enamored with Billy Boy himself. He thinks he should run for president! (A very scary thought to me, unless Steve Jobs could be the veep.)

Enamored?  Oo'
Funny thing is he could win what I call a "Schwarzeneggerean Victory", where fame and curiousity swamp common sense.  -.-

QuoteDOOOORYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SEEEEMPAAAAAAI
WHY ARE YOU SO GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!?!!?!!?!?

Maybe I did too many GAAAAARgles this morning?  ^^

*laughs at own VERY bad pun*

Assuming I'm Alto, I want my Nene-sama... NAU!!!  ^0^
(Although I wouldn't mind a Klan-chan either.)  -.-

==============

In other news, curiosity may have killed the cat but only scratched the pig.  I wanna check ALT Linux out....  -.-

http://reddevil62-techhead.blogspot.com/2008/10/russias-open-source-revolution.html

NejinOniwa

QuoteEnamored? Oo'
Funny thing is he could win what I call a "Schwarzeneggerean Victory", where fame and curiousity swamp common sense. -.-
The People's Party of Monopolistic Software Marketing wins the game!

QuoteI'm cosplaying Alto from Macross Frontier? O-O
No, no no no no. Not FAAABULOUS, but GAR[/color].
THIS.

AH! THE GAR[/color]!!! It runs through my every blood vessel and neuron! IT DRIVES ME CRRRRRRRRRRRRAAZY!

CRAAAZY LIKE A COCONUT!

....er.

Bella

It's time for another segement of...

Bella's Excellent Telnet Adventures---NetBSD edition!

So yesterday I was going to try connecting to SDF's Public Access Twenex machine, to give Tenex a spin. But what'll you know, it won't let me log in, even with the name and password provided. A bit frustrated, I see a possible clue...on the login page, I see a note that says "new users login as 'new'" so I try doing that. Hey! Something happens!

...I get connected to another public access machine...SDF's public access Unix machine. Screw this, I'm here to try out Tenex! Why would I go out intending to test drive a vintage BWM and be happy getting stuck in a Volkswagen...especially when I have several of those at home?

No, scratch that. I know a bit about navigating a Linux CLI (yay! I got through that tutorial!), a NetBSD shell has to be similar. After all, when you take away the GUI and a lot of programs, aren't all Unixes about the same? So I signed up and got my own account, thinking it would be fun to try out my woefully noobish CLI ski11z on something a little more substantial than a terminal window.

I even got an email address. Using mutt, I'm reading an email sent to me.

Look at option letter G. It is true-- GECOS left a mark on Unix!

Tux hunting, a popular game. Lawl. BSDers don't mince words.

Oooookey...is computer game violence really violent, if the graphics are in ACSII?

This is where I got lost, taking a wrong turn into a man page. I'd feel stupid, but apparently the writers of the Unix Haters' Handbook feel the same way.

This is where I accidentally started vi and got stuck for about five minutes trying to get it to close. Even after reading about several ways to close it, I still couldn't-- and gave up soon thereafter, instead just logging out. XD

QuoteI'm cosplaying Alto from Macross Frontier? O-O

Haha. No.

(Nejin-san didn't post a big enough picture)

QuoteGolfing might get better with that new motion enhancement thingie coming out early next year, since it might be possible to more accurately measure your movement -- not just the force of your swing, but also the length of the arc and the direction the ball is being hit.

Super Swing Golf takes into account most of those things, but lacks the intuitive "just swing" control that makes Wii Golf feel a little more natural. The tradeoff, though, is that Wii Golf is too darn sensitive for its own good. >.<

But I do enjoy it, though. Just a matter of getting the hang of it, though its not like there aren't many other fun Wii games to try out. ^^

Oh I'm sure the frustratingness of Wii golfing is actually quite correct to the real sport.

QuoteEnamored? Oo'
Funny thing is he could win what I call a "Schwarzeneggerean Victory", where fame and curiousity swamp common sense. -.-

Oh gawd. A lot of crazy $#!^ has gone down here, but I think that would drive me out of the country once and for all. XD

*starts singing "O, Canada"*

QuoteAssuming I'm Alto, I want my Nene-sama... NAU!!! ^0^
(Although I wouldn't mind a Klan-chan either.) -.-

Now now, you're Kamina. You're interests include inspirational speeches, annoying authority figures, piloting mechas, and generally trying to get yourself killed. And you also like striking motivational poses. XD

QuoteIn other news, curiosity may have killed the cat but only scratched the pig. I wanna check ALT Linux out.... -.-

http://reddevil62-techhead.blogspot.com/2008/10/russias-open-source-revolution.html

Wow! That article is great! I knew open source software was making inroads in Russia, but I didn't realize it was (or on the way to being) this widespread!

...now I have to draw an ALT Linux-tan...:P

C-Chan

Yo peeps,
Still alive, but brain is much.  Will try back again tomorrow after I'm done with my project and can get some semblance of sleep.  Le sigh.... X___X

Expecting to run into much excitement -- especially in the art threads but certainly with the terminal screens above -- once my vitality is restored.  -v-

In the meantime, here's something weird:
http://www.itwire.com/content/view/21281/1103/

Something that no doubt could be seen coming from a mile away:
http://macdailynews.com/index.php/weblog/comments/18811/
http://macdailynews.com/index.php/weblog/comments/18842/

And something adorable,... the "EeePC" of mainframes:
http://www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/presskit/25500.wss
http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/z/hardware/z10bc/specifications.html
http://www.networkworld.com/news/2008/102108-ibm-linux-mainframes.html

Okay, I'm done for.... x__x

*passes out*

Bella

No bed for you, pig! I'm going to force you to stay up and look at pictures of my new favorite computer!

Awwawww, isn't she a cutie? That up there is a remote management power strip. The next 4Us Lucent PortMasters which are used to manage her serial consoles. The next 7U are DEC (Compaq) DS10Ls, and the next 3U are API CS20s  Then there's her two CISCO 2940s, her remote management power strip and is a spare Lucent Portmaster! Don't even get me started on her over 2 TB of storage space! ^///^

M$'s Anti-Piracy Day: damn, I've heard some moronic "Days" proposed, but this one takes the cake. Maybe they should stop organizing idiotic initiatives and ad campaigns, and put more thought into their own products...

The new Get a Mac ads: I positively LOL'd at the "Bean Counter" ad when I saw it yesterday. Apple can do what M$ never could...make a humorous response to the mocks of their competitor.

Mini-mainframes: Oh C-Chan, the bells doth toll for thee; for the day of the mini-mainframe-goddess tis certainly upon us.

*sets C-Chan up with mini-mainframe-goddess, who's conveniently around 5' 6''*

No really, that is a tiny mainframe. O__O

NejinOniwa

QuoteAnd something adorable,... the "EeePC" of mainframes:
This looks interesting. Indeed, most of the mainframe market is quite left for dead as it is, but apparently some of it is still breathing well. Good to see some news come on that front!

Also, peeps - come like, next week, I will have a surprise ready for you guys. A BIG surprise. -w-

C-Chan

*revives*

Okay, I'm good.... -v-

*slaps safe*

Let's get it Oh'n!!  ^v^

======================================

QuoteNo, no no no no. Not FAAABULOUS, but GAR.
THIS.

Guuuh....  @.@'

QuoteIt's time for another segement of...

Bella's Excellent Telnet Adventures---NetBSD edition!  

Who wants toast?  ^^

QuoteNo, scratch that. I know a bit about navigating a Linux CLI (yay! I got through that tutorial!), a NetBSD shell has to be similar. After all, when you take away the GUI and a lot of programs, aren't all Unixes about the same? So I signed up and got my own account, thinking it would be fun to try out my woefully noobish CLI ski11z on something a little more substantial than a terminal window.

Woohoo, she finished that tutorial.  ^____^

Course, a Linux terminal and a true Unix terminal are not necessarily the exact same thing, but I would say it is 90% of the time at best.  Especially when compared to the free BSDs.  ^.^

QuoteI even got an email address. Using mutt, I'm reading an email sent to me.

Sorry, can't see the screenshots form my current location, but wondered how the email would look like from a regular webmail.  ^^

QuoteLook at option letter G. It is true-- GECOS left a mark on Unix!

The image of her in the CIOST panel comes to mind.

She's nowhere.... but still everywhere.... *gasp*  OvO

QuoteTux hunting, a popular game. Lawl. BSDers don't mince words.

Is your "Oh LAWD" copyrighted by any chance?  Cause I could use some of that right now.  ^^;

QuoteOooookey...is computer game violence really violent, if the graphics are in ACSII?

Fufu... ^^;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_Race_(1976_game)

QuoteThis is where I got lost, taking a wrong turn into a man page. I'd feel stupid, but apparently the writers of the Unix Haters' Handbook feel the same way.

I don't recall if the tutorial explained how to get out of a man page.  Usually it's by hitting the "Q" button.  

QuoteThis is where I accidentally started vi and got stuck for about five minutes trying to get it to close. Even after reading about several ways to close it, I still couldn't-- and gave up soon thereafter, instead just logging out. XD

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-general-1/how-to-exit-vi-19794/

But trust me, I don't use vi either.  The little brat is tempermental.  `v'
For a quick CLI editor, Nano does it for me and saves/exits with the F2 button.  But again, couldn't hurt to make these just a taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad bit more self-explanatory.  ^^;

Even the python command line Help is more forgiving to users stumbling into it.  ^___^

QuoteHaha. No.

(Nejin-san didn't post a big enough picture)

Oh, so now I'm the protagonist from Disgaea.  ^___^
But thought his name was Laharl.... ^.^

QuoteOh gawd. A lot of crazy $#!^ has gone down here, but I think that would drive me out of the country once and for all. XD

*starts singing "O, Canada"*

Admittedly, they'd probably insert another corresponding poodle up there too, just so you'd have nowhere to run.  

Out goes Steve Harper....  

...in comes Ronald Hovsepian.  -v-;

QuoteNow now, you're Kamina. You're interests include inspirational speeches, annoying authority figures, piloting mechas, and generally trying to get yourself killed. And you also like striking motivational poses. XD

Speaking of which, I finally secured some episodes of that Gurren-whatsis.  So pretty soon, I can dispel all the "huh".  ^^

QuoteWow! That article is great! I knew open source software was making inroads in Russia, but I didn't realize it was (or on the way to being) this widespread!

...now I have to draw an ALT Linux-tan...:P

I know you [and I] are in an art slump, though.
Why not just toss ideas around in Theories instead?  ^.^

QuoteNo bed for you, pig! I'm going to force you to stay up and look at pictures of my new favorite computer!

Gah-hhahaha!  ;^~^;

QuoteAwwawww, isn't she a cutie? That up there is a remote management power strip. The next 4Us Lucent PortMasters which are used to manage her serial consoles. The next 7U are DEC (Compaq) DS10Ls, and the next 3U are API CS20s Then there's her two CISCO 2940s, her remote management power strip and is a spare Lucent Portmaster! Don't even get me started on her over 2 TB of storage space! ^///^

O__O

*recreates final scene from Kung Fu Hustle,... yet again*

M-m-m-m-.... MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!  >V<

*grovels*

QuoteM$'s Anti-Piracy Day: damn, I've heard some moronic "Days" proposed, but this one takes the cake. Maybe they should stop organizing idiotic initiatives and ad campaigns, and put more thought into their own products...

Last I checked, I haven't grown wings yet.  -.-'

QuoteThe new Get a Mac ads: I positively LOL'd at the "Bean Counter" ad when I saw it yesterday. Apple can do what M$ never could...make a humorous response to the mocks of their competitor.

And that's just a plain good example of less-is-more, KISS and what not.  ^__^

QuoteMini-mainframes: Oh C-Chan, the bells doth toll for thee; for the day of the mini-mainframe-goddess tis certainly upon us.

*sets C-Chan up with mini-mainframe-goddess, who's conveniently around 5' 6''*

*facefaults*  XvX
*grows pale*  
*characteristic Anime "ping" is heard in the background*
*a breeze and some tumble weed blow by*

Okay,... just cook me now and get it over with.  T^T

QuoteThis looks interesting. Indeed, most of the mainframe market is quite left for dead as it is, but apparently some of it is still breathing well. Good to see some news come on that front!

Mostly due to the power concerns.  ^^
Now that Mainframes can be of manageable size, a single one can actually do the work of a sizable server farm without the shotload of power required to run all those separate machines.  Not to say this thing runs on batteries, but it has a comparatively smaller power footprint.

The cost, though, still seems a little high -- like solar panels right now, it would be an initial large expense that hopefully will pay itself in time with the energy savings.

QuoteAlso, peeps - come like, next week, I will have a surprise ready for you guys. A BIG surprise. -w-

I knew it, he got his aspire one.  ^^

I found an online store selling a more higher specked Linux model:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834115508

Sadly, they still insist on putting in that crappy 3-cell battery.  The XP 6-cell variants only look more affordable since they only include hard drive options -- which ends up being a pretty sweet deal as long as you don't drop the computer.  ^.^;

Added after 8 hours 37 minutes:

PS:  Here's an update on the Russia story I posted a while ago:

http://www.computerworlduk.com/toolbox/open-source/blogs/index.cfm?entryid=1423&blogid=14

I especially appreciate the fact that if schools still feel the need to use proprietary software, they can pay for it themselves; however, all schools would be officially standardized to Free and Open Source software.  Having seen so much disparity in well-funded vs poorly funded schools in terms of computer (or even book) availability, it's nice to know that this measure can, in theory, significantly bridge that digital divide.

The comments in the article are also quite masterful -- and it is true that Once Upon A Time, you were expected to master WordPerfect and DOS if you wanted to train yourself for... *chuckle chuckle snortle snortle*...  the future.  ^.^

NejinOniwa

QuoteI knew it, he got his aspire one. ^^
Not telling, but that's not it...we're talking BIG here. Not big as in size, but big as in HOLYSHIMUIFAGRAWHGTHEHELLISTHAT?!-big.

Quite sad that I didn't get it though, since those two together would have been, frankly, something of the most awesome combo ever seen by mankind, and me.

FUFUFUFUFU, YOU'RE GETTING INTERESTED NOW AREN'T YA =W=

Bella

I know your secret, Nejin-san...

...YOU GETTIN A MAC, RIGHT?!!!!

*baaaaawls tears of happiness*

NejinOniwa

Listen to when other people talk, oi. -.-
And just how would an XP laptop and a Mac be an unbeatable combo, exactly? Curious.

No, no, and no. (Besides, I hate macs, remember?)
Whatever you guys can possibly think of, as long as your thoughts are stuck to THIS age of computing...you won't get close.

Think Sci-fi. SCI-FI.

Added after 3 minutes:

In other news, I'm about to get rid of my X64 XP and install the usual over it. Also I installed Miku-tan yesterday. Fabulous. -w-

Added after 7 minutes:

Actually not so fabulous since it's totally impossible to use since I don't understand anything...
;_;

C-Chan

Yo all,
Don't mind me, I'm still recovering my brain cells.  Just finished watching Ichigo 100%, and while it had some nifty artwork, fun music and a tallish girl,... *cough cough* bullcrap *cough cough*,... it plain outright sucked.  T___T'

If you're gonna make YAHA [="Yet Another Harem Anime"] with YAL [="Yet Another Loser"],... please,... for the love of GAWD and ALL that is HOLEY....
at least make it funny.  Â¬Â¬

QuoteListen to when other people talk, oi. -.-
And just how would an XP laptop and a Mac be an unbeatable combo, exactly? Curious.

No, no, and no. (Besides, I hate macs, remember?)

You're saying that you suddenly loving Macs wouldn't be a BIG,  HOLYSHIMUIFAGRAWHGTHEHELLISTHAT thing?  Cause I'm pretty sure a news like that would suddenly make me sprout wings.  ^^'

Whatever you guys can possibly think of, as long as your thoughts are stuck to THIS age of computing...you won't get close.

Well we are kinda sorta in a computer thread... The only guesses we can make while staying marginally OT are computer ones... ^.^'

QuoteThink Sci-fi. SCI-FI.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... sou.  -v-

It all comes clear now....

I always wondered how a pirate can also be a ninja...

Nejin-san is actually an alien.  And he's either going home, or calling in the invasion fleet.  ^_____^

That must be it.  -v-

Aurora Borealis

Nejin is an alien?...

BRING OUT THE PREDATORS!!

Bella

QuoteWoohoo, she finished that tutorial. ^____^

Course, a Linux terminal and a true Unix terminal are not necessarily the exact same thing, but I would say it is 90% of the time at best. Especially when compared to the free BSDs. ^.^

Yeah, they seem close 'nuff.

QuoteSorry, can't see the screenshots form my current location, but wondered how the email would look like from a regular webmail. ^^

A lot of code at the top and bottom (I was writing from Yahoo), but still legible. It'd probably get hairier if there were any pictures, though ;)

QuoteThe image of her in the CIOST panel comes to mind.

She's nowhere.... but still everywhere.... *gasp* OvO

I had actually heard of GECOS fields but never seen one before.

QuoteIs your "Oh LAWD" copyrighted by any chance? Cause I could use some of that right now. ^^;

In all fairness, they have a reason to dislike Linux. Apparently, when SDF migrated from System V servers to Linux-based ones in '97, they began to be bombarded by malicious attacks-- and it wasn't until 2000 that they moved to BSD and everything calmed down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Dimension_Fortress

QuoteFufu... ^^;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_Race_(1976_game)

That. Looks. Frakkin. Awesome. XD

QuoteI don't recall if the tutorial explained how to get out of a man page. Usually it's by hitting the "Q" button.

Yeah, I think I came to that conclusion at the end.

Quotehttp://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-general-1/how-to-exit-vi-19794/

But trust me, I don't use vi either. The little brat is tempermental. `v'
For a quick CLI editor, Nano does it for me and saves/exits with the F2 button. But again, couldn't hurt to make these just a taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad bit more self-explanatory. ^^;

Even the python command line Help is more forgiving to users stumbling into it. ^___^

Yeah, they actually have a bunch of help sites posted and I found a list of command that would close it. But it didn't seem to want to go from the text editing mode to the "control" mode (if that makes sense). IOW, the key strokes I made showed up as text.

QuoteOh, so now I'm the protagonist from Disgaea. ^___^
But thought his name was Laharl.... ^.^

Oh, that makes more sense.

QuoteSpeaking of which, I finally secured some episodes of that Gurren-whatsis. So pretty soon, I can dispel all the "huh". ^^

Yay! Now you shall truly be able to appreciate Yoko-sama. :P

QuoteI know you [and I] are in an art slump, though.
Why not just toss ideas around in Theories instead? ^.^

To the Theories thread! ^^ ->

QuoteListen to when other people talk, oi. -.-

Because you would have the MAC for when the WINDOWS machine failed, duh [eyeroll\]

No really, I was just messing around. I know you'd rather sell your left arm than use a Mac ;)

QuoteNo, no, and no. (Besides, I hate macs, remember?)

Think Sci-fi. SCI-FI.

NEJIN-SAN IS GETTING A QUANTUM COMPUTER!!!1!! @_____@

I realized you Europeans were quite technically ahead of the rest of us, but wow! Good luck with that!

QuoteYo all,
Don't mind me, I'm still recovering my brain cells. Just finished watching Ichigo 100%, and while it had some nifty artwork, fun music and a tallish girl,... *cough cough* bullcrap *cough cough*,... it plain outright sucked. T___T'

If you're gonna make YAHA [="Yet Another Harem Anime"] with YAL [="Yet Another Loser"],... please,... for the love of GAWD and ALL that is HOLEY....
at least make it funny. ¬¬

Oh lawd, I hate anime series which have no coherent plot or writing, yet are somehow hard to stop watching...

...kinda like Bleach. Or Speed Grapher (both of which I quit watching-- WHOOO!). My friend even has a name for these..."Big Sword Anime", a show with nothing but violence (or special effects, or cute girls, it's kinda general), that has no storyline and inexplicably attracts a fanbase. XD