Resident Evil 5

Started by ShinraKenshin, July 24, 2005, 04:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

In the second senario if your playing leon she tosses him the rocketlauncher to defeat the tyrant.  plus in some background videos put on youtube it explains that Wesker who did alot of manipulating from the shadows saved her from there.  he had already been reserected by that point by the mysterios orginization that he talks about in code veronica
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NekOSaka

I thought that Sherry's mom threw the rocket launcher

CaptBrenden

oh nonono she was a psychopath... she wouldnt help leon if she had to. listen to the voice again

NekOSaka

Gah, last time I played that game was befor my N-64 disapeared. I never knew what happened to that system... ;014  
I thought I saw glare from glasses though... Meh, mabey I'm just going crazy.

CaptBrenden

im much happier with it being ada tho.

NekOSaka

Yeah, I just wish that every time a fan favorite died they didn't anihilate them, as in Ada's case, and Zero from Megaman X several times. If there is the slightest possibility of them bringing a character back you shouldn't show their decapitated head being fed into a meatgrinder as their death scene.

CaptBrenden

that reminds me about how graphic the death sceans for lean can be if you die in #4.. like actually having your face melt off if one of the bugs get you, or having your head cut off by the chainsaw dude.. or having knife pushed into his throat if you push the wroung button in the krauser sequence

zjhentohlauedy

this is the second runner up in the recent cosplay event here in the philippines. http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/5817/dsc00085aa3.jpg

ZOMBIES!!!!
My my, aren't you lovely~

CaptBrenden

between silent hill, FEAR, and resident evil, videogames have given me a healthy fear of hospitals

zjhentohlauedy

silent hill gave he fears of amusement parks O.o

CaptBrenden

Silent hill had a way of making the most innocent of things into the most horrible derranged disturbed things in a video game...

zjhentohlauedy

even those rabbit mascots looked evil. and the worst of all is the carousel .

CaptBrenden

you mean the one with the real dead hourses on sticks unter cloth?

zjhentohlauedy

dead horses!!!! ;078 i need to see that one....

i meant the boss fight in the silent hill 3 i think, the one where you fight a doppleganger.

CaptBrenden

thats the one im talking about.. the horses on the carosel.. take a closer look.. they are dead.  not porclen, real dead horses.. typical of disturbing silent hill.