Strange things you've eaten because you were bored.

Started by Kyo-Chan, October 09, 2007, 05:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Agreed. I only do it when nobody is around, so I don't get weird looks >_>

Chocofreak13

i've stopped caring about how people see me. but out in public (or at a stranger's house), no.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, I just did something crazy earlier.

Remember me mentioning those unopened bottles of Coke that where circa '03? Well, I finally got to drink one today. Taste wise, it was still there, but it was flatter than me in trap mode xD

All in all, not bad; the flavor is there, but the fizz is gone

stewartsage

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on April 05, 2012, 08:13:25 PM
McGangbang

You did it?! I still don't get why this exists......

I thought of something that I was going to post here but I forgot what it was..... guess that means it's not that weird.

Nichi

@Stew: I actually just watched that episode of Brad Tries. I actually want to try that now >_>

Remilia

Bella

I swear to god I've seen Stew eat paper before, but he denies it. >>;

Nichi

I don't think I've eaten paper before. Now, I have eaten cat food, as I've mentioned in the past in this topic

It was crunchy and fishy :3

Bella

The only time I remember eating paper is while eating candy dots as a kid:

I'd often eat right through the candy and into the paper.

As for pet treats ... I'll admit I once ate a dog treat to see what it tasted like. It smelled really good but tasted terrible. ^^;

Chocofreak13

paper? did we forget my age-old mention of that picture of drew carey?

also, do strange diets count? cause if so, the one i had over con (friday - sunday evening) was as follows:

1 peanut butter sandwich
1 set of poptarts
about 6 nuggets of beef jerky
a handful of dried cranberries
water
several cans of coca-cola
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Paper: There used to be a girl across the street from me when I was younger, who ate the paper backing to her roll of Fruit by the Foot along with the fruit roll itself. She was...odd, to say the least

@Strange diets: I don't think I could last 3 days on such little food; I'd be a zombie before Saturday ^_^;;;

Chocofreak13

i'd say i was fasting, but it was more about being too preoccupied to eat. i just couldn't be bothered. :\

maybe it's an art of depression? :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I wouldn't think it's related to depression, but then again, I'm not a shrink ^_^;;

Anyway, following in the footsteps of Stew and Brad "The Cinema Snob" Jones, I tried the McGangbang today. For those who might not know, that's what you get when you put a McDonald's McChicken sandwich inside a McDouble.

It sounds terrible, but it actually doesn't taste too bad. It's far better than the Wal-Mart brand Spam my mom heated up the other night; which is just as terrible as it sounds ^_^;