The "What Can YOU Draw With Basic Drawing Software?" Thread!

Started by Kyo-Chan, October 06, 2007, 09:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

Speaking of iScribble tho, we should get some folks togeather sometime and draw.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Cockleshell

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"Speaking of iScribble tho, we should get some folks togeather sometime and draw.
I'm getting my tablet back tomorrow, I can iScribble then.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

More like, by now we'll need a thread for all these things that we should "come together and do" already...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

Well your welcome to make a social networking type thread, but this one is specificly basic drawing software related.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Cockleshell

Farts. Tablet is hard to get used to after a few months of mouse.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

VonDaab

Choco, are you drawing with MSPaint?
Have you tried saving in PNG or GIF format?

Could lessen the compression artefacts by lot.

Chocofreak13

yeah, i'm using paint. i never really gave the filetype much thought. :\ i guess i refer to save in .jpg cause most images i draw seem to come out better in jpg, but i guess the opposite is true this time? :\
click to make it bigger

VonDaab

Well the crappy JPEG compresson of Paint smudges the heck out of images.
Use what you want, but I'd still recommend PNG.

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

i do. i have been all day. but this is MSpaint thread.
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

More accurately, this is the pixel art thread, but it just so happens MSPaint is the most convenient tool for making pixel art.

The Choice of a New Generation.

VonDaab

Actually, this isnt really a "pixel art" thread, because drawings with aliasing (what mspaint creates) and true pixel art are 2 different things.

Chocofreak13

i see gimp in the title, but i haven't done too much notable in gimp recently.

this is old, but:

click to make it bigger