Main Menu

New downloads

Started by Fedora-Tan, March 06, 2007, 05:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fedora-Tan

I'll just use this thread to notice about new downloads...

Here we go for today (06/03):

OS Tan Videos     Hazimaruyo       
OS Tan Videos     Trouble Windows Fansub       
OS Tan Videos     XP_Startup

All from Alfamille, thanks  ;hi

C-Chan

Yay!! Fedora-sama visted the OS-tans forum again!  ^__^
Here, have some cabbage that I grew over at the Linux thread while you were away.... -v-

*offers cabbage*

This is a good idea, much like Pitkin's picture thread only open to the public since some of us occasionally upload stuff to that section as well.  ^__^

Alfamille

Quote from: "Fedora-Tan"I'll just use this thread to notice about new downloads...

Here we go for today (06/03):

OS Tan Videos     Hazimaruyo       
OS Tan Videos     Trouble Windows Fansub       
OS Tan Videos     XP_Startup

All from Alfamille, thanks  ;hi

Well I also wanted to thank you too.....especially for the extended file size limit  ;010

Fedora-Tan

@C-Chan : you plan to tell me such ... praises  ;026  each time i post here ?  ^_^

@Alfamille : it's more a server limitation than a personnal wish sadly, but as i said if you have any bigger files you can send them by ftp (just ask me) ;)

Alfamille

I will...thanks again :)

C-Chan

Quote@C-Chan : you plan to tell me such ... praises  each time i post here ?

Haha!!  Well I ever!  ^__^
Now here, have some sauerkraut while it's still piping hot!  ^.^

Alfamille, I still remember when you told me that you wanted to create your own webspace to post all those videos.  Glad your dream's been made a reality closer to home!  ^v^

I have to do the same for the Mac Manga, now that I think about it.  -.-

Kami-Tux

I just wanted to announce that I uploaded my entry for the contest to the svg-section. Yes, it is huuuuuuuge, yes, the png is actually smaller in my resolution. :(

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Alfamille

Another update:

3 more files have been added to the OS-tan Video downloads section.

Troubled Windows: PRINCESS BRAVE; http://ostan-collections.net/downloads.php?view=detail&id=84

ME-tan's Arigatou (Second version); http://ostan-collections.net/downloads.php?view=detail&id=91

ME-tan in 3D animation; http://ostan-collections.net/downloads.php?view=detail&id=93

My favorite on those 3 would be the Troubled Windows: PRINCESS BRAVE. I suggest you try that out and tell me guys what you think :)

...oh and thanks to Tsubashi-dono again by the way!  ;010

C-Chan

Sugoiness!  ^___^
You're right, the Princess Brave video is very well made/choreographed!  ^v^
I also though the 3D ME-tan was adorable, although the video didn't really need to be that long (since 90% of the video was just spent spinning her around... ^^;).

Just watch out for the farewell video though, as it's bound to bring tears to the newfound ME-tan club.  ^___________^

Alfamille

^ I'm sure you also recieved the .mp3 file and those lyrics included in that .zip folder. I really really like that song though :D