*waves questions and comments of authenticity aside*

So...anybody know where it's from?

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Siya

NejinOniwa

Agh damnit. Google gives me nothing.
This is why we can't have nice things ~_~

Not to complain but, I think you're killing this thread a bit with your Expert-level questions >_>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Siya

Then *tag* I tag you to be the next person to try to stump us, Nejin.

If it's not answered correctly within the week, post something new and I'll get around to the real answer.  Sound good? :D

NekOSaka

...I'm terrible,

I just think of Kino's Journey...

NejinOniwa

Mrawr, sounds grrate like grratin. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Siya

You mean like in the episode where the one town had a tradition of making up new traditions?

Oh, and no.  Not Kino's Journey.

Toki

* waves pom poms * Good luck guys!
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NekOSaka

No, the episode of Kino's Journey when Kino finds the caravan stuck in the snow... and you had mentioned lazers so... that one scene... with the bunny...

Chazzie

Siya, where do you find these things?!

I thought I got close to finding out, but after further research, I was apparently wrong. :c

Smokey

Yeah the pages are getting filled with wrong guesses here... we need more guessable anime pics...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Siya

QuoteNo, the episode of Kino's Journey when Kino finds the caravan stuck in the snow... and you had mentioned lazers so... that one scene... with the bunny...
Oh...that would be beyond hilarious if this image appeared in that scene!  XD

QuoteSiya, where do you find these things?!
様ã€...な場所

But, really:
1.  The Law of Ueki - Currently licensed in the USA.  I had picked up a bit of the manga when I was in Japan and wanted to see what the anime was like.

2.  Ayatsuri Sakon - I discovered this anime while looking for information on an anime I saw during my childhood, but I couldn't remember its name (though, I now know it to be Unico: In the Island of Magic).  I had been searching for anime with puppets as a major theme.  This came up and I was interested.  I was finally able to watch it, recently.

3.  Kamichu! - A friend pointed me to this one.  I liked it a lot.

4.  ????????? - I had heard that this one was getting made, a little while back, and thought, "Oh, god!  They didn't!"  But they did!

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NekOSaka

Rocco's Modern Life? IS THAT IT?