Siya's Concept Hut

Started by Siya, July 17, 2007, 04:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfamille

Quote from: "Siya"
Alfamille-saaaaaan! I can't see what you're referencing. T_T

I meant to say that Loveletter-tan's dress is really similar to Sonata-sensei. They even both have blonde hair ^_^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/MarcandSiya/Visio-tan.jpg

This is the working design I have for her.
For those who forgot (again) Visio is the application the viruses Radiant and Unstable were created to attack (by Microsoft). This resulted in Visio's parent company closing and selling her to Microsoft. So, she's some sort of war-prize/slave...or something.

I designed her to look semi-professional while also throwing in some allusions to flow charts.

Man, she looks nice~!

Although I personally can view her design as of a schoolgirl from an expensive private school!

I also thought I'd toss in FreeSBIE-tan and RoFreeSBIE-tan:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/MarcandSiya/FreeSBIE-tanandRoFreeSBIE-tandone.jpg

How adorable~!

Quote from: "C-Chan"Fufufu.... hoooooooooold your horsies there, I'm actually not done yet.  Here we go....!! ^__^

Now the Devilishly Delightful and Delicious Duo is complete.  ^.^
I know I don't clock in much Siya fanart -- not for lack of content, but rather lack of Good C-chan -- but hopefully stuff like this helps.  ^__^

OH GOD! Another INSTANT WIN from C-chan! Good job!  ;019

Next is Silver Dollar-tan (top):

Silver Dollar-tan (aka Silver, Leprosy and  Leprosy-Silver, among others) is another virus.  I gave her bandages on her arms, legs and neck to allude to her alias "Leprosy".  I figure her attacks would pretty much emulate the disease she's named after....to an extent.

Just ignore that character there at the bottom.  She's unimportant...

>.>;

Despite the "creepy reference" like Bella said, she looks nice (and nice gown as well)!

And since you mentioned Rocketo-dan from the Pokemon anime, I was wondering if you intentionally based Silver Dollar-tan's design into another Pokemon character?

The anime character from the Pocket Monsters I'm reffering to is Tower Tycoon Rira or better known in English version of Pokemon Emerald as "Salon Maiden Anabel"

I really do like her. Or your design of Silver Dollar-tan was just an coincidence huh Siya?  ;018  I'll be waiting for your reply.  ;hi

Siya

QuoteI take it these two are twins, right?
Well, OS-tan family dynamics are kinda weird, so I can't say for certain.  However, if I have my facts right, FreeSBIE-tan was first released in December of 2004, making her almost three years older than RoFreeSBIE-tan, who was born in September of 2007.  Seeing as how they both have the same primary purpose (with the exception of RoFreeSBIE's fluency in Romanian) it wouldn't be surprising if they act very much alike, fashion sense included.  So, whether or not they are technically twins, they most likely act like it.

QuoteI meant to say that Loveletter-tan's dress is really similar to Sonata-sensei. They even both have blonde hair
Ah!  Yes, I suppose the outfits do look similar! ^^  I've always been a fan of Sonata-sensei's design.

QuoteAnd since you mentioned Rocketo-dan from the Pokemon anime, I was wondering if you intentionally based Silver Dollar-tan's design into another Pokemon character?

The anime character from the Pocket Monsters I'm reffering to is Tower Tycoon Rira or better known in English version of Pokemon Emerald as "Salon Maiden Anabel"

I really do like her. Or your design of Silver Dollar-tan was just an coincidence huh Siya? I'll be waiting for your reply.
I swear, this is just coincidence.... >.>;

Smokey

Could indeed be just a coincidence.. I had to squqint a little to see the likeness... :D
Important thing is, they are good artworks... ;010
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

icerain

Awesome! It's just awesome because it looks nice.
"Life begins with a disk drive"

Siya

Because C-Chan asked ^.^:

Key:
1. Ribbon on spear and hat.  Sandal straps and soles.
2. North and South petals of the flower logo.
3. NW, NE, SW and SE petals of the flower logo.
4. East and West petals of the flower logo.
5. Central ring of the flower logo and the spearhead.
6. Hair and spear shaft
7. Eyes (with a bit of 2 in there, as well)
8. Skin tone (The swatch might be off, but I like what is currently on her body).
9. (White - I know I didn't put a number 9 up there, but I figure it should be noted)  Sun hat and dress.

Other notes:  
-The centers on all instances of the flower logo is hollow.  Sandal straps show through the ones on her sandals, dress strap through the one on her dress, hat ribbon through the one on her hat and you should be able to see straight through the one on her spear.
-The colors actually on her person are slightly muted to make the lines more visible.  The colors to the right and on the flower logo are at original intensity.  Final color intensity will depend on the style of the final picture.
-I was contemplating lengthening the dress and adding a gradient of scarlet or yellow-orange (1 or 7) to the bottom.

Added after 55 minutes:

*I figured out why the flesh tone swatch was off.  I had it on the wrong layer!  Ah, well.  The flesh tone on the actual picture is good.  Use that.

Added after 4 hours 10 minutes:

Alright, I made up some longer dress options.

Opinions?

C-Chan

*blink blink*

LOVE....  *v*

Actually, I only really intended to make a quick Mini of Parsix-sama....

But.....

Seeing all these sketches....

And finally detailed color map.....

And bucketloads of well-deserved geekery.....

*wags tail*

*coos*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!  That's it!  ^0^

*bows down formally before Siya*

With your permission, I'd like to finish her for you!  Call it a de facto cooperative work, but she's only a stone throw from being completed, and I think I can help!  With your permission, I'd like to try...  ^-^

BTW, while my tastes do side more towards the short skirt version, I think the last dress is more culturally-accurate.  And don't get me wrong,... it's a fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine set of threads on such a fiiiiiiine gal to begin with.... ^__^

*tries to howl like a wolf, but ends up sounding like a dying aardvark*

...so I think the long dress will work perfectly.  ^^

Might also modify the spearhead to one of those design proposals I made way back.  ^__^

Siya

Be my guest, C-Chan! ^^

I prefer the short skirted version do, but I agree that a Persian OS-tan would need to be a little more modest than that.  Also, a change in spearhead should be fine.

C-Chan

Sorry to post and run, but I creeped a tad bit over my time limit.  ^__^

Still glad i got the vector sketch completed,... here's hoping I can finish the shading soon in one quick stroke.  I know she looks a bit flat now, but with shading,... *whistles*... what a woman she'll be!  ^^

BTW, I noticed that the eyes in the sketch had a bit of a Eureka 7 influence.  While I tried to emulate that, I couldn't help but let some of my Haruhism creep in.  ^^'

Aurora Borealis

BEAUTIFUL!!

Incidentally, she reminds me of Eureka from "Eureka 7", although the fire-colored eyes remind me of those of Shana from "Shakugan no Shana"! (although much more friendlier-looking) I also like the new spear that reflects Parsix-tan's heritage!

Siya

*sniff*  Parsix-tan is growing up!  She looks wonderful, C-Chan!

NejinOniwa

I'LL TAKE ONE OF THESE THANK YOU VERY MUCH
*OM NOM NOM*

::.Ã...wÃ....::
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Siya

You ate Parsix-tan! D:

Gussy Keniji

Hm am I the only one getting a 'Luize' vibe from her...yeah I think I might, must be the hat, the 2 of them wear the same type.

either way an excellent work we have her C-chan.

"Wut..."

C-Chan

Thanks Gus-san.  ^^
But just as a quick FYI, it is Siya's character and design, so I'm simply embellishing over one of his preexisting enchantresses.  ^__~

Speaking of which, I think I'm done,...

...but a bit tired, so I'll see if maybe, with a fresher mind, I might think of anything else to add to the final version.... ^__^

And naturally, will continue my responses tomorrow.  Need to welcome back Nejin-san, and tell Aurora-hime she rocks.  ^.^

Later!

Siya

Hooray!  Parsix-tan is complete!

...at least, as far as I know.

Anyway, she looks awesome! ^^