Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zjhentohlauedy

ya that happens lots of time to me too. every time i wake up, my legs shake as if i was really falling!
My my, aren't you lovely~

Acher13

the feeling of free fall, everything feels real; but its just a dream.

Gummster

But dreams are just as the real life, it's just an other world if so to speak.

Acher13

well, i did meet with someone in my dream that i totally have no idea who she is, but then at the next day i met her as a new transfer student at my class.

is that coincidence or future telling?

Gummster

I don't believe in coincidences, everything happens for a reason. It might be God's way of saying that you two are going to be close.

Acher13

nah, we fight at first meet..
never talk to her till now..

zjhentohlauedy

O.o

ooo. a dream girl.. wish i had one

Gummster

Yes, but perhaps she's a tsundere...

NejinOniwa

That sounds disturbingly like the dream i had once, when i found myself first walking through some small streets in a greek-style town, and ended up making out with a girl i've been in the same class as for 4 years (at that time). Um...let's just say my brain took some damage from that one...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

i hate when you have a dream where you acomplish something, only to wake up and find out you didnt do it -_-

For example, on the first night of bootcamp i dreamed I went through all of bootcamp, I  swear it felt like a month worth of dreaming, only to wake up and find myself on the second day, talk about depressed -_-

or another example.. when you concentrating on something before bed.. like a drawing or painting in my case.  Ill be drawing something on photoshop or painint warhammer figures, brake for sleep.. but i toss and turn all night imagining painting or drawing and finishing whatever i was doing, to wake up and feel like i have to do the same thing AGAIN >_<
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

....or you dream that you go up and eat breakfast and then like...

DIVIDE BY ZERO o_o
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

T_T

anyhow back on topic, ever had one of those nightmares where you can look around but you cant move?  there is something terrifying there but you cant move to get away from it or defend yourself?

Speaking of nightmares, here is a weird one i had shortly after my dad died.  I was in my house but it was the middle of the night.  I was walking around in it and I KNEW something was wrong.. there was something there that terrified me.. and I was foolishly looking for it I guess.. I remember looking into the cubord in the kitchen and suddenly looking into the darkness I was struck by such fear and terror I have never known my waking life, not even when I had mortars going off around me and such, and i remember falling to my knees with the sure shock of it.  Im not even quite sure what was there other then the darkness but i can still think back to that feeling and say I knew what true terror was at that time..

then something odd happened.. it was.. gone, the feeling.  I relized it was early morning, not night like it had just been. I walked to the front door, but no real thought of my own, walked outside and while standing on the front porch I saw my dads big red pick up coming down the hill.  I could see as it pulled into the driveway that inside it had my sister my mom and my dad.. however I imediatly noticed that my dad was in the BACK seat, and he never sat there. if we were in the truck he was driving.  I walked up to it and they got out.  and at this point I knew he was dead, that waking knowlage was still with me. and i was pointing at him, repeating "hes right there, do you see him?"  But my mom and sister kept walking like they didnt. and he looked at me and said "Dont worry, Im here"  

and I woke up.  that was 5 years ago, and i remember ever moment of that dream as if it were a real event that happened yesterday.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

SleepyD

wow, dude...

I rarely have dreams that stick to my memory, let alone something like that... My sister had a dream with one of my relatives (is there a term for grandfather's sister?) who just passed away... my sister was crying, and she laughed at her, and said goodbye.

dreams can be freaky.
I can't really think up any myself.  

when I do, I'll post. hah...

Acher13

my, i cant even recall any of my dreams these day. what i've telling  is my dream from the past 3 years before i like uh,less having dream in my sleep.
is there any reason for it?
btw, i never dreamed bout a person who's already death but i've dream a lot of me myself is death. then i was floating around, can pass through wall then flying around my home town.. and it was all like realtime coz when i wake up at morning, everything was the same as before the dreams end.

zjhentohlauedy

Freaky dream captain, i wish i never have to dream of something so horrible.

i too have never dreamed of any one who has passed away before. my dreams usually surround myself in weird situations.

when i was in elementary i dreamed of resident evil, zombies scaring everything out of me.

I also dreamed of tremors, as in the movie, the little bipods those worms evolved into. they were chasing me non-stop!