Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleepyD

Man I clicked this and apparently my most recently read post was back in page 3.
haha well instead of snuggling, I think my dream this morning went a little further. XD;

Well in any case, I never really remember my dreams in detail, especially the beginning. But apparently I was with a group (of friends?) and I was looking for someone. I want to say it was because he's stole my identity and started spending my money, but I'm not sure. He was waiting at his apartment door, just behind the corner. When he came out of the corner, he looked asian, taller than me, and was bald.

I called for my friends to come, but before they could arrive, he asked for a fight. I protested I wouldn't be able to fight him, but fight we did anyway. I appear to have learned how to kick high, because after a short fight sequence in the apartment hallway, I took him down with that. lol

Next thing I know one person in my group is yakking on and on about something, and I'm bored with someone. She was bored too. After laying about rolling in the blankets I grab this girl, who I now identify as Suzumiya Haruhi, in the boobs. She's wearing nothing on top, but she seemed to have some sort of rainbow bodypaint on part of her face and right side boob.

They were soft. She protested that I was doing it wrong, I adjusted my grip. She looked away without protesting, and I woke up. lol

I hardly ever remember my dreams, and most of the time, the dreams I do remember are of mundane things like going to school or going to my relatives house and falling down an elevator or something. It's usually never sexual and rarely involves fictional characters.

And hell, I haven't even seen anything Haruhi-related in a while...

Chocofreak13

that sounds like the kind of dream you should get analyzed or something, if it's that uncommon. it sounds interesting, though. :\

@pent: lol. but now you've reminded me that i need a new cheongsam. >>;
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

I've always had weird dreams. I used to fly around in familiar areas holding a couch cushion and kicking my feet to fly. Most of the dreams I have are an adventure, like killing Medusa's grandmother,or fighting Satan in a volcanic cavern and rescuing his daughter.(really long story.)
My dreams are almost always in the third person and even in color. And while the main character is 'me', it's almost never me. Sometimes a man, sometimes a woman, and sometimes not even human.

Sometimes I wonder if my dreams are a portal into alternet universes
Simon was here :P

SleepyD

haha, funny, my dreams are always in the first person. So I never realize that I'm dreaming until I wake up.
(And did I mention that Haruhi was damn soft? lol)

Nichi

@Sleepy: I had a dream involving Haruhi once. Also involved Doctor Who xD

The dream was a strange retelling of one of my favorite Doctor Who episodes (Remembrance of the Daleks; the final Dalek episode of the original series)...except I was the Doctor, and Haruhi took Ace's place. I don't remember much else about it, except it was kickass; especially because I was my favorite Doctor in that dream >:3

@Kari: I'm sure you'll find one, or maybe even attempt to make your own :3
I'd like a cheongsam, myself >w>

@Simon: I often have weird dreams, but for the most part I'm still myself in them; even in dreams in which I'm a girl, I still have the same personality (Aside from a few quirks) and people who appear in those dreams that I know in real life consider me to still be the same person (I mean, Kari referred to me as "Pentium" a few times in that one gender-flipped dream I had; in which she, Bella, and I were traveling around).

LeaflameSD

I see colors when I sleep.

Chocofreak13

as do i. i believe my mother dreams in colour, too, i was actually rather shocked to learn that only 2% of the population does. :\

@pent: i have made my own. thought i posted pics of it? it was that blue one i wore to the wedding. but the one i want to replace is red with black ume flowers on it, and is made of brocade (the other is made of cotton). i need to replace it because i was trying to change into it in the park this past november and the zipper broke in two. (damn cheap fleamarket zippers. >>;; )

@simon: i barely dream, but i'm pretty sure i dream in both 3rd and 1st person. i recall a night about 2 years ago or so where i had 3 nightmares in a row. the first was in 3rd person, while the other two were in 1st person. (nothing like seeing a rat jump straight at your face out of a cabinet in 1st person..... >>; )
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one ^^;
Sucks about the zipper breaking on the other one, though :[

Also, I happen to dream in color as well. The idea of only dreaming in black-and-white is strange to me :\

As for 1st person vs. 3rd person with dreams, I primarily dream in 1st person, with only 2 instances I can remember of dreaming in 3rd person (One was when I was really little; it felt like I was playing an old point-and-click adventure game, where I was the main character. The other was last year, and was odd in the fact I saw myself in the 3rd person and felt everything from a first-person view, which was all the more interesting given how it was a rather naughty dream ^^;; )

SleepyD

Well I certainly remember the rainbow body paint or whatever it was on Haruhi's boob. XD;
But as far as colors go, my dreams aren't vividly colorful. Usually only small parts of it are in vivid color. The rest of the dream seems to be tinged a dull color of some sort.

Chocofreak13

not quite black and white, but muted like the background of an anime?
click to make it bigger

SleepyD

yeah, like that. Like how everything is a muted gray when it's raining. (but it doesn't need to be gray)

I think the more focus is placed on whatever I'm looking at, the better chance that I'll see it in vivid color.

Chocofreak13

true. must mean the subjects are done in a much thicker outline than the background. xD
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, last night lead to an interesting one.

In it, I was actually in high school...and Kari was in the same class as me (Apparently Bella and Stew were in the same building as us, but in different classes). We were out of class for the moment, as everyone was heading to the gym due to a snowstorm; the staff wanted to make sure everyone was accounted for. Regardless of the severe weather, nobody was panicking; everybody was casually walking to the gym and carrying on normal conversations like it was a normal day. In fact, Kari was trying to call Bella and Stew so we could meet up in the cafeteria for lunch, but she couldn't get a signal. I woke up shortly after

Chocofreak13

OSCHOOL LIFE

MUST DO EET
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Last night I was dreaming about ponies and yachts.