Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Go see a doctor?

Spontaneous temporary amnesia doesn't sound good. @__@;

NejinOniwa

Moreover, it caused me to miss my pre-spamalot dinner with my grandad...

I am heavily suspecting the abuse that my sleep cycle has been taking recently, though. I've literally been going at it with a battleaxe (Skyrimming lol) so yeah...shit gets back at me I guess.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

I had a weird dream last night...but I can't really remember enough details of it. I know I had one, but I can't remember much other than it feeling like a trailer for a movie

Chocofreak13

@nej: skyrim =/= sleep. keep this in mind. :\
@pentium: did it have the voiceover and everything? >:3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had this one last night, and felt that I should share it.

In it, I was going to the post office to mail something off, which for some reason, Bella was there too (Choco was implied to be there, but I never saw her). Well, after standing around outside talking with her for a while, we go inside so I can mail off whatever it was...and after I went inside, I lost track of her completely.

Waiting behind the counter in the post office was none other than one of my dad's coworkers (An older man who's about to retire), although I didn't really talk much with him; that detail being quite realistic. So, trying to push through the junk piled on the counter, I filled out the paperwork for the package I was sending, and went back outside and got into my truck.

As I left, I ended up taking a very weird route that cut straight through a mechanic's shop, and down a dirt trail behing it to a snowy field...as my truck suddenly became a snowmobile for no reason. As I played around in the snow, I eventually went down an ice tunnel (Like the one from Frappe Snowland, in Mario Kart 64), before I woke up.

Bella

Hooray! Dream-me decided to drop by and visit dream-you.

NejinOniwa

Dragon dreams.
Lots of them.

It's weirding me out...

Chocofreak13

i envy you guys, all my dream energy is expended during the day. :\
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

I just woke up from a dream where I'd misplaced my handbag in a bus and some friendly soul had decided to protect my identity/money by destroying all the cards in the wallet while leaving all the money there. In the dream I was hardly very grateful still, because that friendly soul had done all that while I'd been sitting just next and not paying attention. T_T;

Chocofreak13

.__.;

i get the feeling that there are people really like that out there.
click to make it bigger

Bella

@Pitkin: That dream is both crazy and scarily realistic sounding. :/

Highlight of my entire night of bizarre fever dreams: Discovering Nej had become a prolific knitter and having him offer to make me an ugly sweater.

Nichi

The other night, I had a dream that, rather than being set in a realistic world, it was animated in style of Adventure Time. I don't remember anything at all about the dream, aside from how it felt like I was part of that show

Bella

That's awesome xD

Years ago I had a dream set in the Simpsons universe, everyone was yellow. o__o

Chocofreak13

still envious of dreams. ><;;

that said, AT itself is set in a dream world, so i can't imagine how crazy a dream AT would be. @__@;
@bella: lol. nej would be proud of his ugly sweaters. -w-
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh...

I might add that the sweater must've become REALLY damn ugly, seeing as utterly useless i am at handling things smaller than your average keyboard with my jotun hands...