Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

jeez, you ARE a romantic.
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

That and I was very stressed out about her well-being on this trip.

If something with her could go wrong. It did. Poor thing :(

Chocofreak13

jeez, no more travel for you. ><;;
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

She's important <3  :-[

the dream on the airplane was funny. She was apparently talking to me in my sleep and I was dreaming she was talking to me on the plane, lol

Nichi

@Kriz: Even though I've never had a girlfriend, I know where you're coming from. After all, there was that nightmare I brought up earlier in the topic, where my asshole of a boss somehow got into my house and killed Asagi

I just realized that the closest thing I have to a girlfriend is my laptop. Forever Alone

NejinOniwa

DREAMS ON A PLANE!!!

Oh, yes
Yesterday i dreamed I had some sort of poison in my blood, which was causing my stomach to screw itself up (and that I'd had it for a long time), but was finally going to its final stage or something and shit was bad.
I woke up with a stomachache. Feltprettycreepyman.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Krizonar

@Pentium: as hard as it is to believe, I've never had my iPhone or any of my Macs appear in a dream, even though I care for them greatly.

Nichi

Of the members of my fleet, only the Yeti and Asagi have appeared in my dreams; usually a dream centered around something bad happening to them.

Chocofreak13

@nej: if you feel sick while you're here, we're prepared for that.

as my internal organs BETRAY MEE. >>;;;

[/reference]
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Just woke up from a long and very detailed dream about me and the clan out on a roadtrip somewhere. I had lost my cellphone charger and was out of charge and raging very much about it; I even rummaged through my brother's old photos and cd's from the 90's looking for it for some reason. Dunno why those were there. Also me and clone were parkouring on some walls that were sometimes mushy forest and sometimes cityish. It was weird.

Chocofreak13

sounds cool, though. :3

and at least you have your cell phone. mine's been missing for weeks. :[
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

my first osc dream!! ^^

it was a nightmare, though, so i guess i shouldn't be so happy. :\

me, my grandpa, and pentium were examining some old radio-table-lamp fixture. i reached inside to pull something out to see if it would fix it, and it had a spider on the end, so i quickly tossed it aside and yelped. then, for some reason, my grandpa thought it would help if he removed the top and i sat in it (it was like a wooden bathtub), while the he and pentium crouched at the side and fiddled with the front. as i lay there, a very large spider crept up the side, and as i started to freak out, more (in various sizes, ranging from small to daddy-long-legs sized, and in all sorts of shapes) appeared. as i freaked out worse, my grandpa kept writing off my cries for help with "in a minute" as he focused on the front of the radio. i grabbed pentium's shirt, and basically hyperventilated into his face "WHY AREN'T YOU HELPING ME??", and i think my dream self passed out after that, waking me up in a theoretical cold sweat.

.__.;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I was probably BSODing at the sight of so many spiders. I can't stand bugs, and especially not mass quantities of them, which is something my older sister loved to pick on me about

Chocofreak13

yeah, that was likely it, since you had a rather blank look on your face. :\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

SOOO...
Quote from: Demon Overlord, just a few posts agoJust woke up from a long and very detailed dream about me and the clan out on a roadtrip somewhere. I had lost my cellphone charger and was out of charge and raging very much about it; I even rummaged through my brother's old photos and cd's from the 90's looking for it for some reason. Dunno why those were there. Also me and clone were parkouring on some walls that were sometimes mushy forest and sometimes cityish. It was weird.
Now that my brother has arrived topside our villa, that dream a few posts ago is starting to make sense.
In creepy amounts.
Because we HAVE his old photos with us. For making collages for the wedding. AND he is tinkering about with 90's and old music (in mp3 form, but still) for a remix for the wedding "waltz" stunt they're pulling.
No clone around, but there are great amounts of big boulders around here, which one usually jumps/parkours around on. Roadtrip? 330 Kilometers of it. And while my cellphone charger is gone, my parents were both missing theirs until my father went home for a conference in stockholm and grabbed them on the way back today.

WHY DOES EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PIECE OF IMAGERY I REMEMBER CLEARLY HAVE TO BE SOME SORT OF PROPHETIC SHIT? I MEAN, SERIOUSLY, WHY!?