Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

that vague canopy of white light? yeah, that's SMOG.

i still can't remember most of my dreams, but i seem to be having many half-asleep ideas recently. on the upside, the most recent one filled in the gaps for my final. -w-
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Bella, that was prolly influenced by the "What to do if there's nuclear war" book you've been reading.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

This was probably a fever-dream partly, but I think I actually bothered remembering it due to reading this thread late this morning when I couldn't sleep at 4AM and didn't have anything to post, so there.

Anyway, things were in North Korea, for some odd reason, and the entire vampire cast of Twilight (minus That Main Character Guy) was involved - though they seemed to be a lot more otherworldly, a lot younger, and a lot less deprived of all emotion in general. Some hunter/coolguy invaded their little creepy living space and made them go all "Eh, man, cool off, ok, i won't do anything just don't ram this sword through my throat again (yes, they survived that without any heavier trauma) WHAT DID YOU JUST SHOOT WITH THAT CROSSBOW THAT SNAPPED THAT STREET LAMP IN TWO LETS GTFO" and then some shots of a battleship and streets and propaganda works. Shit was not very cash, but it's at least weird-sounding enough to be on-topic; it didn't seem it at the moment, though. Possibly due to me not being present other than in the form of a disembodied-pair-of-eyes sort of way. Meeeeh~
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

either i'm getting sick too, or your fever dream has extended into reality. .___.;
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Dreams of the last twenty-four hours to epic to describe.  Should have sent.... a poet.

Bella

Lucky you. :V

And Nej, that sounds hilarious. =v=

Chocofreak13

you ever been too tired to sleep? that's how i felt last night, and as i woke up prematurely, idk about any dreams i had last night.....right now i can barely form cohesive thoughts, anyway, almost on autopilot. :\

sorry, i don't contribute to this thread much. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

I've been too tired to sleep.... NOT FUN. ><;;;;

This morning I dreamt I found a bunch of socks in this washing machine at the laundromat -- different fun designs, you know, stripes, polka dots, cute little animals and .... PEDOBEAR.

Yes, I found PEDOBEAR SOCKS.

I lol'd so hard when I remembered this.

stewartsage

Impressive socks Borya.

I dreamed I was a Canadian Army surgeon assigned to a battle group made up of The Princess Louise Fusiliers and Sherbrooke Hussars... IN SPACE.  There was treachery, robots, mortal combat, armored battles, MORE ROBOTS, and heroic resolve.  Yeah....

Chocofreak13

i think this morning i dreamt i went TO DA CLUB. the goth club, that is, and in a flapper outfit no less, where i got hit on by an ex and ended up yelling at him and storming off.

can't remember if this was a dream or daydream, but ik i at least had an early morning dream about GOIN' TO DA CLUB. xD

@bells: what he said.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Not remembering anything of it, but it must either have been a dream or something else that carried that brief topic of tonight's ramble through, because Jews have been on the top of my head all morning. Nothing more, just "Jews" or "Jew". I even called my dog "Jew". What the hell? >_>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

ANTI-CAT-ITE

lol, sorry. but really, had any dreams of world conquest lately?
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

I do.  All the time.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

I had a dream involving WWII aerial battles. Worth noting that I fell asleep on the couch last night, and when I woke up a show about.... the RAF and London Blitz was playing on the TV. So basically my mind was just putting images to the narration on the TV!

There were other things before that too, but too weird (and vague) to talk about. = =;;;