Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

I usually have really trippy lucid dreams when I sleep.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

i can't remember any recent dreams (except this one last week with a one piece rpg game and all these clones..) but this morning i was woken with a large crack of thunder. :\
click to make it bigger

Lt. Surge

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"i can't remember any recent dreams (except this one last week with a one piece rpg game and all these clones..) but this morning i was woken with a large crack of thunder. :\

Aw those are the best.
Skype Me: LtSurge695

Chocofreak13

the dream or the storm?
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: "Kari"huh. been there.

and don't worry, if anyone peeps i will introduce them to my boot.

Oh no. O.o

YAY!!!! Reminds me of this time I went swimming in the Connecticut River... asked my brother to tag along with me because I didn't want to go swimming by myself, especially in such a secluded area. So we were sitting in the river near the banks when this creepy, I mean, serial-killer-looking old man walks up and proceeds to stare at us from behind a shrub. For like five minutes. We continued talking, pretending we weren't bothered by him, and he eventually wandered back from whence he came...

In hindsight, he was probably just making sure we weren't a having a beer-bash or something... lol.

I had a dream I was on a snow-covered mountain, some sort of ski resort. There was a new sport, sort of like roller-blading but on snow. Maybe I was just wearing really short skis? Anyway, I skated/skied down the slope with a bunch of other people (seemed like it might have been a race) and ended up at a lift house. At which point I was miraculously on a snowboard. Now, this is when I started to panic, since (IRL) I refuse to ride on anything less than a detachable quad on a snowboard. Long story behind that one. But my friends were trying to get me to go, and I started to feel really embarrassed... finally started tearily begging my brother to go up the lift with me, since (again, IRL) he's my snowboarding good-luck charm/constant/muse whatever you want to call it. I'm like 20% braver when he's around.

I woke up around then. D:

NejinOniwa

Snowblades? Now that's a variety I've actually never even tried...possibly because it'd be suicide for me, considering the speeds I generally go at and the inability for such gear to provide proper braking capacity.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

Last night I had an epic dream that involved dark magic, a funeral, an axe, and EPIC FIGHT SCENES.  It would take too long to explain, suffice to say it was the most awesome dream I've had in a while

NejinOniwa

Just a few minutes ago I went back to half-asleep mode and had an even more epic dream involving GUNDAMS, GUNDAMS AND MORE GUNDAMS. Also a spaceship and the entire crew of some anime, unless it was Touhou, but I rather doubt that. In any case, it was some sort of warp tube compartment in the ship where they were kept. There was water, bananas and absolutely no clothing. And the next moment, BAM, gundam battle against a damn superfortress type. Strangest thing, I tell you.

Chocofreak13

i know i had dreams last night, but i can't remember them. i do remember being deep in a dream and then instantly waking up when one of the posters on my celing fell on me. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

Those sound like EPIC DREAMS! Stew and Nej.

And now, a note from my Dream Journal, presented verbatim for all sorts of lulz:
07/26/10: Watched an "Unexplained Mysteries" or "Ripley's Believe it or Not" type television programme.
-They said the letter "X" was derived from an ancient magical hand symbol.
-"Albertron" computer, a mechanical computer used in voodoo against OTHER computers (by the Navy?), said to have killed >indistinguishable writing, could be TOPS< Physically large and complex, looked like any 1940s electromechanical computer.
-Military into occult practices (since WWII?)
All seen in a sort of museum room, bright colours, crowded with many items and artifacts.

Boston: Had it been kept by the Brits: The Animated Series! Hmm, a cartoon detailing an alternate history wherein that whole American Revolution thing never happened and the Colonies were held onto by the British Empire. In the modern day there were lot of people with Brittish accents, but the T was still there! And the Red Sox!

Elvis: The Musical: ON ICE! Yes, my subconscious had front-row tickets to the entertainment event of the year! Dozens of the world's best figure-skating Elvis impersonators rockin' and rollin' to the King's greatest hits.

what
the
HELL

NejinOniwa

QuoteElvis: The Musical
To be fair, the only musical called Elvis that I ever knew of was this weird affair starring an entire cast of mentally impaired people, project led by some contact of my dad's and financed by my dad's section of The State Department of Taking Inheritance from Old People without Heirs and Handing out Huge Wads of Money to Random Stuff (Arvsfonden, or the Inheritance Fund). It was pretty cool, but pretty weird as well.

The fact that I was watching it with pretty much 70% of my sister's and my own classes didn't make it much better. >_>

Chocofreak13

............that reminds me of bleach the musical. something that never should have happened. WHY, WHY OH GO---

LAST NIGHT
3 DREAMS
CAN'T REMEMBER ONE
two was basically about how this really cool video game got released for the PS2, and i wanted it, but i don't think i got it. :[

the last one involved me and my sis finding some sort of very epic boardgame called something like "dark world frankenite M R" or something. it was like hetalia + Risk! with some disgaea mixed in....which focused primairly on eastern europe (romania, bulgaria, etc), hell, it was in the title at one point. anyway, it had several ways to play, one involving burying the game pieces in the yard. so after i did this, my dad was all pissed cause i stirred up his precious lawn.

wish i had a copy of that game. sounds epic.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

*dusts off thread*

I had another crazy apocalyptic dream last night... it started off with me preparing for a, well, trip to California. Which my entire family proceeded to drop everything for and want to get in on. I didn't really mind -- more people to cover the expenses, I thought -- but then I realised we weren't going by airliner, but RV. Which would be like a week-long trip, at shortest.

So we hop in the motorhome, somewhere along the way end up in a convoy of other RVers camping out. This is where things get kinda apocalyptic. It's pitch-black and raining out, and there's this general sense of unease among us -- like, take our chances staying with the group, or get away from them while the getting's good. Nothing was ever explicitly mentioned, but I felt like there were life-or-death stakes on a VERY large scale.

Later on I ended up in an antique/junk store of some kind with my family. An old place, seemed to be an old city rowhouse. End up wandering away from the group and up a flight of stairs -- discover a second level, this one has an office in it. I walk up another set of stairs and this time it's not only an office but a HUGE thriving corporate HQ of some sort. Walking through I exit into an indoor plaza of some sort (reminded me a bit of a large airport terminal in terms of looks and busy-ness), become hopelessly lost, and start asking workers for directions. They say I need to find elevator... D-something or other... so I start looking for that.

End up outside, where I start admiring the truly bizarre architecture of this place; doesn't help me become less lost though, as I start wandering among the maze of concrete and glass structures. The last thing I remember seeing is a line of people, all wearing gas masks -- they're going down a shaft in the ground to god knows where, but I had a feeling it wasn't good...

When I woke up I assumed this was all taking place in a domed city of some sort -- dunno where I got that notion from, besides the fact that I never saw the sky (instead sort of a vague canopy of white light) and a feeling that the outside world (wherever that was) was too polluted to support life.