Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

my cousin tried to kill me in my dreams

seems she (though she looked a hell of a lot different) inherited a mansion from someone (her mother? our grandmother? idk.) and was living there with her 3 younger siblings (all of whom looked completely different as well; also, either she gained another younger sibling or her half-brother Petey was there). i was driving in the area and decided to stop in for a moment to see how things were going. the house was filthy and barren, as if they had sold anything that wasn't nailed down and gave no shits about the condition of the house. feeling disconcerted and that someone should know, i thought to myself that i should tell someone, but i knew i needed to get out of there since she was being a little TOO friendly and it was creeping me out, that vibe that i knew she could see what i was thinking. for some reason i had to write something down, so i excused myself to another room to do so, but when i came back she decided to try to lead me to a back room "to show me something" (and if i recall she was pulling me by my hair). (this may have happened before the writing down part, i'm a little hazy since it was about a day ago i dreamt this.) i managed to get away, and stared at her for a moment, then bolted. i booked it to my car and got in the passenger side, tossing my stuff in the front seat, but she opened the driver's side door and tried to go after me. i jabbed her in the stomach a few times with my jack skellington umbrella (dunno why i had that...), then slammed the door shut and locked it, speeding off as i could feel my heart race.

and i KNOW it was my cousin because i called her by name, several times. o__o;;;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

.____.;
That's kinda scary

Chocofreak13

then i have one this morning where i help a group of kids defeat a censorship computer program at their school, which turns into another volunteering gig.

i don't want to dream anymore, it's freaking me ouuut ;^;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Is it weird that my thoughts went to Tandy Computer Whiz Kids as soon as I saw you say "censorship computer at school"? ^^;

I actually haven't had a dream in a few days; not since the worst part of my sickness passed.

Chocofreak13

you know i figured someone would jump to that and since you post more than stew i kinda knew it'd be you

but i haven't read a single one of them so it can't be influenced by that
click to make it bigger

Bella

I don't seem to remember my dreams at any point during the school year and it weirds me the hell out.

Chocofreak13

your mind is likely too occupied. :0
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Had one last night involving going to college...except said college seemed to have some shady practices going on down below; like accidentally stumbling into an underground lab where they were running some questionable experiments (Can't remember what they were, as I quickly got back in the elevator and got out of there before I was caught). No clue what that's about, but the idea reminds me of something that was made fun of on Bad Creepypastas -w-;

Chocofreak13

well, if you go to college here, the lab-type things you're most likely to find in a basement are either home-brewing beer or cooking meth (more likely the beer).
click to make it bigger

Nichi

LOL -w-;

Had one last night, where I was at some sort of formal event in a fancy place, and family was implied to be there, although I never saw anyone I recognized. Most noteworthy, though, was that I was wearing the dress my sister wore for the pageant \ talent show she was in several years back (A long, light blue, strapless dress that I will admit I did try on once but it was too small for me >w>; ). Kinda funny in retrospect, given I ended up with my own answer to that dress from a trip to a thrift store today -w-

Chocofreak13

only difference? yours is red, thus IT IS SUPERIOUR

lately my dreams have been disturbing me, ranging from "what the fuck was that" to "oh god make it stop". weird to note i think my subconscious can detect when i'm about to move in real life; i left Steve's today after staying there for a week and a half and i woke up 3 or 4 times from mild nightmares this morning. ~__~;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Mmm :[

I had one last night, where I was exploring a gigantic mall...and was accompanied by someone in cosplay as Yukiko, from Persona 4. IDK who the person actually was, but it was still fun having someone accompanying me through this gigantic place

Chocofreak13

Over the weekend I got a cute little hairpin of a strawberry-shaped ice cream sandwich. Steve has been playing that new free DS game, Pokemon shuffle, and on Saturday night > Sunday I dreamt that one of his Pokemon are my hairpin and mega-evolved, as that was the only way to make it happen.

Last night I dreamt that Steve's niece was actually his daughter; he had a former girlfriend named Jill who he got pregnant and walked out after the kid was born, and he not being in a financial position to raise said kid, gave her to his sister to raise. It was some kind of mysterious family secret.

This is not and never will be true.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

.____.;

That sounds like the plot of a soap opera
I'm reminded of one summer years back, when my sister and I were following one...just to riff on it, MST3K style xD

Bella

Holy crap, Kari. 0_0

I had another aggressively sapphic dream last week... that's about all I can say while keeping things SFW. >>

This morning I had a dream involving a Boston news headline about a stoat (also referred to in-dream as a weasel and ferret) who was set on fire and rushed to MIT's school of veterinary medicine for medical care.

I wish I knew the context of it but that's literally all I remember.