Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Mario

That's weird.

"World's Tallest Tree" - that would give that Guinness's World Record auditor a heart attack...
;025 Now, Bowser... What can I do with you...

Cockleshell

one of slightly wierder dreams i've had was i was sitting outside at a picnic and all of a sudden in vivid detail the moon starts getting bigger and tracing a curve across the sky until it impacted and everyone was watermelons
the end
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

the other day i had a nightmare, but not the jolt-you-awake kind, just the god-please-say-this-isn't-real kind.

my mother died. she was shot. :[ i felt so damn alone.

on a lighter note, i had a dream once when i was young that my entire family (aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents included) lived in a blue lego house, and everyone was lego (even my aunt's bratty dog, rascal) except me. :\
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

I had the first dream I've had in a very long while last night.  I think I was in a harem.  Given the subject matter, I don't think it is suitable to describe here.  All I can say is that is was very unusual, and probably didn't end the way you'd expect.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Wouldn't know for sure, but I doubt it -_-;.

Chocofreak13

if i had dreams recently, i can't remember them. :\

i had nightmares when i was younger due to the subject matter of a pair of video games.... :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Unfortunately the only dreams I remember anymore are rather Lovecraftian in nature.

IanDanKilmaster

When you wake up screaming
Cthulhu is dreaming

Seriously though, as a child I had really fucked up dreams that were scary as hell.  I wound up having to talk to the school therapist about them every morning (I'm surprised we even had a school therapist).

Of course, this changed during my adolescence, my dreams were no longer scary but still really, really messed up.  Some would say they were fantasies, but they were usually too odd for me.

Bella

I very rarely have nightmares, but when I do they're usually rather violent. Like drinking a shake made out of blended puppies (WTF?!) and seeing a guy get his head lopped off in a car crash.

I'm also prone to apocalyptic dreams, cinematic dreams (dreams where I'm watching a movie and then end up as a part of the story) and travel dreams.

IanDanKilmaster

Now that I've grown up, the scariest dream I have usually involves falling/flying.

The scary dreams I used to have usually involved me dying.  For example, there was one where I was on a ghost pirate ship getting strangled to death by the captain.  He had these glowing red eyes.  When I woke up, I realized I had nearly suffocated in my pillow.

NejinOniwa

I think I'm too prone of daydreaming and CINEMATIC PLANNING to allocate any time for actual dreams... >_>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

maybe that's why i don't remember my dreams. cause pretty much all my dreaming occurs when i'm AWAKE. :\
click to make it bigger

Nzn_003

I have a few weird dreams. One of them is this:-
Our family eat a kind of meat. It was elephant's meat. I dont recall the taste, but I only remembered that we eat elephant meat, and I give a piece of it to my cat. What a weird dream.....

Chocofreak13

i had a dream the other day that an old friend of mine (kinda friend, he doesn't really talk to me anymore) cae home for spring break and we ended up sleeping together. :\

sorry, that one probably belongs in the h-forum..... ^^;
click to make it bigger