Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simonorged

Confused Wasp/Furry

Last night I had a dream where there was a potion that turned me into a girl with the desired charecteristics. It lasted for  about an hour. It worked out just fine until an bunch out wasps stung me. Which made them transform into things like splice. Lucky for me, with the new level of consciousness they were too weirded out to do any thing. I became deformed because of that though.

this is what they kinda looked like.

found this picture on deviant art.
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

i had a dream this morning that donovan promised to come to my birthday party, but he tried to weasel out of it by claiming he had the chicken pox. he made me cry on the phone. eventually he felt guilty and came anyway, meeting up with us at some awards event beforehand. everyone was dressed up real nice, except me, who was in a schoolgirl skirt and my raglan sailor moon top, because the stress left me with no time to get ready. when i found him i flopped against him, saying sarcastically,  "sorry i forced you to be here." he assured me he was here because he wanted to be, and the rest of it all went off without a hitch.
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Most of my dreams since my last post have been oddly consistent, none I want to talk about though.

NejinOniwa

Something about a Pokémon trainer being trapped in a pokéball somehow, and other stuff I don't remember.

I'm going to use this for material :D
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

my sister went ballistic at me and i ran out into the living room, to join mum and our 3 cats. olive was stark white with glowing eyes. i held her and cried since i was so shook up.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I had a really weird wakeup yesterday... it was just like, loud noises, flashing lights, sort of like the end of The Beatle's Number 9.

Simonorged

On a train going to a new destination, and a bunch of attractive women around me. Not really doing much, just sitting and talking to each other and me.

Nichi

I think mine involved drinking a Billy Beer, and then it causing me to transform into what looks like one of the monsters from Where The Wild Things Are .___.

Maybe I should cut down on the late-nite ThatGuyWithTheGlasses ^^;;;

Nichi

I had this one last night, and it's cool enough to warrant a double-post.

In it, I was watching a friend of mine fighting some guy on the street corner not far from grandma's office, in a very Scott Pilgrim style; as the fight honestly felt like something straight out of a game, plus he was in cosplay as Scott Pilgrim. Then, I "picked up the controller" and jumped in to help him finish off his foe...and apparently, I was in cosplay as Kim Pine (Which I don't mind; after all, she's awesome). I got in the finishing blow, as the unknown opponent exploded into a pile of coins, and my friend collected whatever it was that he was after before leaving.

I then walked away from the area, and before I knew it, I found myself at a garage sale in someone's backyard. My brother-in-law was there as himself, as I looked through the boxes and found a golden floppy disk...although I didn't have long to celebrate my find before I was attacked by a very angry dog; initiating another fight, as I handed the disk to bro-in-law to keep it from being damaged. The dog was a tough opponent, since I was going at it alone plus it was quite strong, but I managed to get it to back down. With that out of the way, I now found myself in a different backyard; one that resembles my backyard, but without all the cars and with a few more trees.

I proceeded to leave through the gate, as I saw that my sister was waiting for me outside; which, she was dressed in a way that resembled Ramona Flowers to some extent. She mentioned having a less than spectacular time with her doctor's appointment, as we took a shortcut through the woods to head back home; arriving fairly quickly, as we saw bro-in-law standing by the fence, waiting for us. I woke up shortly after that.

Simonorged

Death on Campus

I had a dream last night were two of the people in my center were professional criminals.

I was walking around the center when I notice movement it the server room, two people were in there flipping the power jumps for the electricity to my dorm. I alerted them and they killed me, continued what they were doing and then later killed my room mate.

Chocofreak13

@pent: kickass, man. -w-
@simon: oh my. .__.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

I had a dream about having a dream.

Simonorged

last nights dream was rapid pin-up stills. Very cartoony.

Pitkin

After some on-off illness of three weeks, last night I finally had some dreams to post here.

In the first one, I was for visiting Choco's home. I don't remember much of it, except that she was showing me around the place, and that her house had a huge climbing tree/park for cats inside, in a corridor. We were discussing some matters initially, but the gadget for felines took my entire attention when seeing it. That's all I can recall of the first dream.

In the second dream, I had decided to travel to Baghdad in order to attend some party in a local nightclub. After taking the plane there, the club was found easily and there I met a lot of people I know in real life. Everyone was having a good time, talking vividly and drinking beer. I found myself wondering if we were actually allowed to drink alcohol in Baghdad, but at that moment a fire alarm went off. Smoke started to come out of one of the restrooms and everyone proceeded to evacuate in fine order. Outside we were greeted by the local fire department and a religious police. The dream finished and I woke up, however, before anyone ended up being arrested.

Nichi

Interesting.

I had two last night. In the first one, I was looking in the back of dad's truck; finding a bunch of old computers back there, with the most noteworthy thing being four Apple IIIs. I tried to climb into the back to retrieve them, but for some reason the bed of the truck was detached and held up with a crane; as it began to sway around as soon as I climbed in, almost hitting mom's car in the process.

In the second one, I was driving home one night, except all the street lights were out, and there was quite a few bats in the area. As I'm driving through, I feel something hit my left leg, which causes me to freak out and lose control of my truck; waking up before anything bad could happen.