What computer/OS are you using?

Started by Bella, April 16, 2007, 02:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Not if you fool them ever so little about it. :)
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Quote from: LeaflameSD on November 29, 2013, 08:13:14 PM
There's an example of M$ shutting YOU down.

IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WINDOW SHUT YOU DOWN!

Interestingly enough, K, I have the same issue with my pirated Vista VM install. I've had it for years, never activated it, and the only thing that's wrong with it is backgrounds won't stay. Of course, I don't normally update illegitimate installs anyway, so I wouldn't know if it's missing out on security updates ... not that it would need them, I only keep it around to run Windows software on Eve.

Krizonar

Come on people, even I know to use RemoveWAT when dealing with Windows.

While I'm here, I might as well put it out there that
*I have had a Mac Pro for the better part of a year now but I kept neglecting to post about it
*Madobe now belongs to a close friend of mine that now thinks I am Jesus

Chocofreak13

Krizhist?

guys, needs links to cracker programs, the one Claire had didn't work. ><;;;

(it was called Windows 7 Loader or Win7 Loader in case you're wondering)
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Win7Loader works fine. Just reapply it and watch out for weird updates. And gods, don't put it on auto-update. That's just asking for it.

Chocofreak13

dude, we tried it twice. each time, when we restarted, windows declared itself ungenuine and asked if I wanted to make it genuine.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Then you probably installed a bad update somewhere along the line. Check around for new versions of it, is my tip - there might be new solutions for it.

Chocofreak13

dude, new versions of what? windows, the update, or win7 logger?
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

The loader ofc. It stands to reason that if new loader-breaking updates are released, the scene usually does something about that.

Nichi

As a status report since she went to bed, Kari said that she tried the newest one she could find (July 2013) and it still didn't work

Chocofreak13

gonna try that thing kriz mentioned. if THAT doesn't work, i'm packing up my stuff and reinstalling windows. >>;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Yeah, that's usually the best way to go.

Nichi

If it comes down to it, I'll burn a copy of the version of Windows 7 I have on my dad's laptop and send it with your Christmas gift; it's also cracked, and yet no updates have proven it cracked yet -w-
(It detects who the manufacturer of your PC is and sets itself as an OEM version from that company)

Krizonar

I could always give you my copy of Windows Vista Home Basic.

Nichi

It'd be better to give it to Bella. Kari would just set it on fire and download 7 again -w-;