Dell OptiPlex GX110:

CPU: Intel Pentium 3 ~???MHZ
HDD: 10GB IDE harddrive
RAM: 128MB SDRAM
SPU: AD1885 AC97 audio

NOTES: Never got to install any drivers before the system failed on me :(

Nichi

That sucks :[

Also, I used to have an Optiplex with similar specs. Except, I shoehorned XP onto it and somehow managed to get MapleStory to run on it even though it barely met the minimum requirements ^^;

Cockleshell

Lol maplestory~
So many classes are being added now, its not fun anymore :[
All i've got is a 138 Luminous and assorted other characters ranging from 15~107
/derail
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

I never got that high leveled. Only got to about level 50 with my archer (As a side note, she wears a maid costume >:3)

Chocofreak13

i had always wanted to play maplestory but i could never find the time to devote to MMOs. so many hobbies, so little time...

@leafy: i hate it when people throw things away without asking. i'd ask your dad if he tossed it, if you suspect him. i'm going to ask mine if he tossed my excercise bike. >>;
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

I'll probably look around for it anyways. I know that there is still some potential in that lappy  ;)

Chocofreak13

indeed. if it powers up, there's potential. and even if it doesn't, there is. -w-
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

scavenging parts is fun until a card snaps and you get a piece lodged in your cheek
fun times
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

when i was around ~13 I was taking a card out of a computer, it wouldn't budge so I pulled harder, it snapped and a piece flew into my cheek. pulled it out with tweezers and bactine numbing the wound. lots of blood :C

Chocofreak13

oh my. ;^;

well, live and learn, and get a hockey mask.
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

hockey mask + shrapnel = no face injuries -w-
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

So with the arrival of my new Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, I installed windows 8 pro onto my laptop in which after failing to install the updates it deactivated. Seriously Microsoft. I decide to pay for a Windows 8 key and in turn receive a deactivated product? Whats the deal? I'm starting to see why Gaben (Gabe Newell) hates windows 8, I really enjoyed Windows 7 but this is starting to grind with my gears because I almost can't do anything with a deactivated version and I can't even change my background and "Lock Screen".

Seriously Microsoft needs to get its head out of the gutter on this shit, the same thing happened to my little brother a few days ago.

Other than Windows 8 Pro being a total FAIL right now, the SSD is kicking well and is amazingly fast with boot up.

Chocofreak13

glad the hardware's working well even if the software isn't. is it some kind of glitch, or are they asking you to pay again? if it's the latter, that's bullshit and you (nor anyone else) should have to put up with that. if it's the former, i'd contact microsoft, because you've already seen that you aren't the only one with this problem, so they must have a patch in the works by now or something. :\
click to make it bigger