FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krizonar

meh, was bored, Katarina kept commenting on Samus earlier today.

Actually surprised with what I can do with a little motivation.

Bella

The tank looks good Stewart. .v.

Major points to anyone who gets which of my drawings there are parodies/redeuxs of.

Aurora Borealis

Nice work, everyone!

I recognize each of those, Bella!

1. Redux of your picture of a melancholy Multics holding her staff.

2. Parody of the Multics+Unix pic, but this time with Whirlwind and a young!SAGE.

3. Parody of the Multics portraiture of her in that pose, but this time with Snow Leopard-tan.

Bella

Very good!

*Gives Aurora-sama her gold star*

NejinOniwa

Snow actually looks good in that picture. Good, as in nice - not beautiful-but-a-total-asshole but just plain nice. CHARACTER MISREPRESENTATION!? -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Ehhhh.... I don't know if Snow is "nice" but she certainly comes off as amiable. (Except when dealing with her earlier incarnation. And Tiger-tan. And Lion-tan. And Puma-chan. And Linux, and Unix-sama too, and just about everyone else she's ambivalent to.) And considering the amount of dirt she has on, well, everyone, it's friggin' saintly of her to keep it all under her hat. -V-

NejinOniwa

That's what I meant...she looks too nice in that picture. -w-;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aurora Borealis

Here's a revamp of a pic I drew 3 years ago, thought I'd redraw it around the time of the Apple I's 35th anniversary, though in Aurora tradition, I'm late to it yet again. :P

Bella

Looks beautiful Aurora! I love Apple I-tan here.... *v*

Quote from: NejinOniwa on April 24, 2011, 02:05:22 AM
That's what I meant...she looks too nice in that picture. -w-;

But she does come off as nice... extremely so. (Excepting most of her sisters, Linux and Unix). 'W';

Krizonar

Oh jeeze her hair is long 030

ViperXtreme

quick doodle concept of Wheatly & Aperture Science Turret :|

Alex S

Those Aperture Science Humanoid Interface Analogues are un... settling. But still good artworks.

Random subject change, I've started drwing again, and using Paint.NET in lieu of Photoshop/GIMP:

Merging each hand on to the clock face was easier and less confusing than figuringout how to draw all three hands at once, especially with the complex designs of each.

Chocofreak13

@bells: cute pics. -w-
@aurora: d'awwww. <33
@alex: how's the interface on paint.net? i always like trying new programs (if they're free).

just uploaded 10 pics i did for a final to DA. i'll post one here, and a link to the rest:

http://choco-la-te.deviantart.com/gallery/
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

WORK IN PROGRESS:

I wanted to practice my new coloring/shading technique, pioneered in this image:

But I didn't want to draw a new lineart, since I was feeling lazy and all. I don't know if I captured the magic of the first one (though that might be because the second had a much better/cleaner lineart to begin with), but I like it so far.