FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

AW YEEEEEEEAH!!!  NOW WE'RE COOKIN WITH FIYA!!!  ^V^

Okay, I'll stay for free cookies.  Great sketch, although now that I have my mind on cookies, I swear DOSKitty looks like a giant one.  ^__^

*salivates*

CaptBrenden

.... threatening to eat doskitty in both mine and 3.1samas presence with a whole honor guard of the emperors finest on standby... I didnt know you had such a hard lot in life that you wanted to commit suicide...
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Aurora Borealis

I assume you are one of those armored guards in your latest 3.1-tan picture?

Anyways, excellent sketches! 3.1-tan and Suigintou look beautiful and majestic and the armored guards and weapons are very detailed (and definently look like people I sure do NOT want to mess with if I value my life!)! ;010

C-Chan's Linspire+Freespire 4koma in progress looks very good too (even I don't understand what's supposed to be going on but still... I like it!)

C-Chan

Thank you Aurora.  ^___^

Actually, with 2007 it might start to shed a little light on the so-called "plot".  ^^'

Today I got a lot of 2008 done, but can't post it yet due to other things that need /C-chan's attention.  ^.^'
Besides, i still have to figure out how I'd depict Compize-Beryl armor.  -v-

Thurosis

Amazing Amazing Capt.Brenden !!! XD XD XD  ;010

I thought the same! I mean I have the same idea! XDXDXD

I because i want to make a Grey Knights-Bodyguard(s) for 3.1-sama! in my Manga! hehehe...

and in the manga you will betray the God-Emperor from Warhammer 40k. because of 3.1-sama!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

CaptBrenden

Betray the emperor? NEVER!  As the perfect being and emperor of mankind, he will surely recognize her as the perfect woman and make her the queen of man kind  T_T so saggest betraying him, Im ashamed of you.

I drew blood angels in that picture because I havent really drawn grey knight before and I couldnt think what they looked like exactly off the top of my head, as where ive drawn blood angels hundereds of times.

however, just a side thought... the gothic lolita style that both gin-chan and 3.1sama have fit perfectly with the team of 40k.

oh and while we are on the subject.. as capt B used to look before I became a grey knights player (beign a bunch of blood crazed vampires is cool, but being holy knights that slay demons is so much cooler..)  

regular space marines are a hell of alot easier to draw tho..
and they are off to fight in her name!  

and on an unrelated note:  a t shirt I drew for work.  I wonder if this is proof im not suited to drawing cute romance comedy comics -_-?

Thurosis

Captain Brenden did you ever thought about making a Warhammer 40k. Manga/Comic?

The Pics are SOOOOOOO COOOOLLLLL And AMZAING!!! Esspecially the Details! XD XD XD So COOL, no TOO COOL !!!

If I only weren't such a lazy "Detail-drawer", my arts would be in a greater quality ^^"  ;013

hhehehe  ;027
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

CaptBrenden

Id prolly be more suited to it.. i got told last night my 3.1 pictures suck cus the lack cute -_-

Thurosis

If i can ask, which one ?

Right now in my opinion all your Arts with Space Marines, 3.1sama and Suigintou SUPER COOL and AMAZING ! XD

the problem is that everyone have his/her own opinion!

CaptBrenden

all of them -_- said they looked too... western, not cute

i have to say i kinda agree, my art so far is more suited for serios western style comics

Thurosis

In my opinion i don't care in which style a manga, comic or a pic is drawn aslong it has a interesting story!

I must learn it by myslef too that I can't compare my art style to other art styles!
Every artist draw in his/her own good way!  

i anyhow (sorry if it is the wrong word) like your Art style!

CaptBrenden

C-Chan

Currently in a place where the DNS link to this site is still screwy and I can't view your sketches, but will do say later.

But just wanted to ask you who the hell told you that?  O_o

Can't be anyone from this forum because as far as I'm concerned we pretty much respect different art styles,... if anything, I think the majority of art criticisms per capita come from you.  -v-

But whoever said that about your thing probably has a particular bias on what's considered cute and probably can't appreciate detailed artwork -- in other words, "if it's not loli, it sucks" kind of assessment.  ^^;

Hope you just mentioned that for the sake of mentioning it, cause it doesn't sound like a comment that's even worth your time paying attention to.  -v-

CaptBrenden

QuoteCan't be anyone from this forum because as far as I'm concerned we pretty much respect different art styles,... if anything, I think the majority of art criticisms per capita come from you. -v-

I seem to recall coming to people defence when harsh critizisum came down T_T  like aroura when someone started bashing her style.  I bet your just refering to the "i prefer not to short cut" comments.  thats a discusion of art philosiphy not about bashing peoples individual work

C-Chan

I'm here to help you, not make you cry more, so don't get me citing examples now.  -v-

Besides, whoever said art style and art philosphy were too separate things -- without the willingness to understand predicaments, making fun of someone shortcutting when you're physically able to do these things the old-fashioned way can be just as fan as deriding someone using stencils and tin cans to eek out an existence, when you're the one with the computer and copic markers.  -v-

Don't forget I'm not an artist, so I have a pretty hefty handicap to begin with and little patience to deal with crap.  So can I help you, or just go back to what I was doing?  -__-