FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

Anyone and everyone can post their art freely in this thread, its not for just one artist...

This is an Image thread, go nuts!  Please post responsibly...

however I will start it off with a few doodles i did at work.

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

Oh great,... NOW he makes a thread like this....  -v-'
Dagnammit, you couldn't have done this before I went through the trouble of creating Concoctions...?!  ^0^

*Piggy Madness Syndrome tantrum*

Oh well,... a little to late for the multi-page thread artists, but maybe it can still catch-up.  -.-

Announcing my Freespire/Linspire 4koma, Beta 2:

...now iwth 20% more 2006.  ^___^
Two more years to go, plus a helluva lot of post-production.  ^.^

Oh, and 3.1-sama is taller than Gin-sama?  O__O

*rewatches Rozen maiden*

Well I be darned, didn't realize that.... -v-'

CaptBrenden

technicly I drew her way to big, but the picture looked cuter that way.

C-Chan

Sou sou, now that you think about it, she should be smaller still.  But the Rozen Maiden "pintedness" was never really big with me, so i'd rather see her that size.  ^__^

Oh, and although it's not my drawing, it is my translation so....

Reposting this just to plump up this fledging art thread AQAP.  -v-

Thurosis

Oh Wow !!!

amazing  o_o Arts Captain Brenden ^^

I Like those pics esspecially that pic with Suigintou and 3.1-sama ^^ (i should  add that to my manga too  :D  uhmm... ähhh did I say something ...)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

C-Chan

So will you be posting your manga here too, Thurosis?  Â¬.¬
Just keeping tabs of who will or will not post here, since a general art thread DOES help consolidate everyone's efforts.

Thurosis

No C-Chan I won't post my manga here !

That what I mean was to add Suigintou and 3.1-sama to my manga! ^^"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

C-Chan

*scratches off Thurosis' name from list*

Ooooookay,... So Thurosis won't be posting to this thread....  -v-
Now we just need feedback from these other individuals..... ^^'

*trots off to find more artists*

Thurosis

Quote from: "C-Chan"*scratches off Thurosis' name from list*

Ooooookay,... So Thurosis won't be posting to this thread....  -v-
Now we just need feedback from these other individuals..... ^^'

*trots off to find more artists*

OMG ! Did I missunderstand something or said something wrong again !?  ;015

I said that i won't post my manga here because we would have a second "Thurosis"-manga-thread!
But if you want that i post some of my (other) arts here, C-Chan/Capt. Brenden, I would do that!

C-Chan

That's up to the captain, really.  -v-

I'm just trying to run a feasibility study... whether this thread can become the new epicenter of independent artistic output, or just revert to a Brendan Art Thread.  ^^'

You've already built up your nice manga thread, so yeah by all means keep it growing.  -v-

CaptBrenden

like i said, its not soppose to be MY art thread, its for everyone.. regardless of wether or not they have holed themselves up in their own personal thread -_-

However, Ill note that I may have beat you two it Thurosis, Ive been idly sketching on a follow up comic where I find out what that doohicky is and run off to bring 3.1sama and Sugintou to life ^_^ or you could draw it, its your manga

SleepyD

SleepyD will post here....

.... prolly after finals.

somewhere in between I should do that wallpaper.... things aren't looking good for me in terms of time. u_u

C-Chan

*adds checkmark before SleepyD*

Cool,... you've got ONE enlistee, so this need not be just YOUR art thread anymore.  -v-

[BTW SleepyD, since I'm no longer in the contest, please fight hard for /C-chan....  -.-]

Although with a topic title like that, how could blame the csual visitor from running away in terror.....  ^___^

[e.g., OMG!!!!!!!!!!  Anyones looks pissed in all CAPS, and is gonna jump out of the thread and rip my lungs out!!!  NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! *runs away in terror*]

So yeah, if you want people here, lose the CAPS, add the apostrophe, or better yet come up with something more marketable that would get people stampeding to post here.   Otherwise, they might as well stay "holed up" (you make it sound like they're inpillboxes.... -v-)

Course, some of these personal threads have been around for illenia, and were already very considerate efforts to avoid creating multiple threads to begin with (Infinity Zero's consolidated art thread is a good example).  So I'm not sure if even a mace/sword/whatever wielding bloke's gonna pry them away from their homes.  -.-

On the other hand, perhaps an incentive might help,... like allowing them to REPOST all their pictures from their threads here.  That way, you'd very quickly turn this 1-page thread into a 50-pager, and give them everythign they need as well to relocate.  It's all about the planning.  -v-

BTW, how much would you charge me to brining Suiseiseki-sama to life?  -.-'

Thurosis

I Will say that here too ! ^^"

Sorry i can't post/upload my manga because i lent my Scanner to my cousin and he forget to give it back, but he will give it back on friday) until then i will draw a lot ^^

CaptBrenden

Proceed.

I really dont think its the capital letters that scare people. -_- but ill change the topic just the same.